Chapter 2

Zach's POV

Now I've got to admit, at first I wasn't happy to find out that I had to leave our safe school, just to meet some girl and her mother that are my dads longtime friends'. But once I saw her daughter I got to say she was H-O-T. Maybe this meeting will be worth it, and she looked even Hotter when she saw me scanning her body. But once I heard her say,

"Who are they?"

To her mother with that much attitude, I was like, 'Sheesh are you not civil.', (In my head) But then I saw her mother send her a look that said 'Play nicely.' She put on a smile and greeted us, while shaking our hands', but once her hand touched mine I felt a warmth fill my body and I felt like I got shocked. We both quickly pulled back after that.

"Um, okay then Zach and Cammie we're all going out to eat together, and are going to discuss some important things." Cammie's mom said. I saw my dad nod his head in agreement.

"What important things?" Cammie asked.

Cammie's mom glared at her and said,

"You will find out after dinner."

So we all stood up and headed towards the door, but right before we headed out Cammie's mom said,

"Hold on. Bex! Liz! and Macey! you can come in now."

Cammie had a look of surprise and terror on her face. I watched as one by one the three girls came in. And may i say all three of them were good looking. As they came in they had a look of guilt and surprise written on their faces.

"Yes ma'am?"

The girl with bright blue eyes and black hair ask, while looking at the ground.

"Macey, I'm borrowing Cammie for a few hours, and I want you to take the tracking device's and bug's (mini microphones), out of Cammie's shoes and pin that's on her shirt."

All of the girls had looks of utter shock written on their faces. But soon was moving towards Cammie to take them off. As the girl named Macey took the pin off her shirt, Cammie took off her shoes to show Black and Neon Blue socks.