Chapter 6

Ok so REALLY sorry it took me so long to update. This time I didn't write it in bold and worked extra hard to make it longer. :) I hope you like it, please comment and let me know. :)

_________________________________________

Cammie’s POV

So finally my mom and Mark (Zach’s dad) finished eating and talking to each other, they turned to us and Mark said,

“Cammie and Zach we have something to tell you. You might not like it at first but you will grow to like it.”

My mom took a deep breath and continued off were Mark stopped,

“Cammie before your father died he had agreed to an arranged marriage with the Goode family.”

 All of a sudden Zach and I shout in sync,

“NO way in HELL am I MARRYING that BITCH!”

(Zach)

“NO way in HELL am I Marrying that ASSHOLE!”

(Cammie)

I also say,

“Are you blind! Have you not seen the way we fight and argue?!”

Then I stalk out of the restaurant with my mom hot on my heels, and Zach and his dad following further behind in what looks to be a heated argument. At least I’m not the only one who doesn’t want this.

My mom glares at me and says,

“That’s why we said you will grow to like each other. Besides you’re marrying Zach no matter what, because your father already signed the papers before he died. And so has Mark.”

By this time Zach is standing on my right, with a pissed look on his face, with my mom and Mark standing in front of us. I know I’m not going to get anywhere with arguing so I don’t say anything, and neither does Zach.

My mom just sighs and adds,

“Your wedding is in two weeks, and the invitations have already been sent out. Except to your roommates, didn’t want them to ruin the surprise and tell you before we did, now did we Mark?”

She looked at him.

“No we didn’t.” He said while smirking and looking highly amused by our reaction.

My mom smirks and opens the door to the limo, but before she got in she added,

“Oh and Cammie,-”

I looked at her waiting for her to continue.

“-we’re going dress shopping for the Bridesmaids and your dress tomorrow. And I’m guessing you want Bex as the Maid of Honor and Macey and Liz as the Bridesmaids, right?”

I nodded my head once and she gets in with me right behind her. Mark then says,

“Same with us Zach, except we’re taking Grant, Nick, and Jonas. You want Grant as the Best man, Nick and Jonas as the Groomsmen, right?”

Zach nodded his head and sat down beside me. I looked out the window and thought about how if they make me and Zach to share a room, he’s sleeping on the floor if there’s only one bed. And if he try’s anything He’s got a beating coming to him like no other he’s ever had.

The rest of the ride was silent till we got back to Gallagher. When we got back to Gallagher my mom said she has one more announcement before Zach and Mark leave.

“Zach and Cammie what I’m getting ready to tell you, you can’t tell anyone else here. Blackthorne is going to be having an exchange with Gallagher for the rest of the school year. In two days half the junior class from Blackthorne will be coming to Gallagher, and when they do Zach and you will be sharing a room alone to get use to each other. So Cammie make sure you’re completely packed in two days. Same with you Zach, and depending on how the school year goes, we might have them back for the senior year.”