Something isn't right....I know it!

Ben woke up with his head feeling heavy, he got up slowly stumbling to the door to open it . His mind was fuzzy, he couldn't remember anything as he was holding onto the wall to try and make it to their room to look for his phone. 

Once he got into the room he felt around the dresser and night stand looking for his phone, but once he sat on the bed he fell back passing out again.

Miranda felt so uncomfortable while they were out trick-or-treating. She held Tuck's hand on one side and Joey's on the other and James was walking behind them. "Oooh mommy this house next, it's looks scary."

"Sure baby go ahead", Miranda said and Tuck and Joey ran up the porch stairs ringing the doorbell.

"Trick-or-treat!", they both said smiling.

The lady dumped lots of big candy bars into their bags.

"Mommy...mommy look we got big candies."

"I see!", she said. "Just a few more houses Tuck and we have to go back home it's getting late, we've been out here for hours."

"Ookay", he said sad. "Oooh mommy can we go through their hunted garage?" Miranda looked at it suspiciously. "Please mommy!.."

"Okay, but stay with Joey okay."

"I can go with them, if you like", James said.

"No it's fine, I'm watching them from right here", Miranda said irritated at him.

"So how was work?", he asked to make small talk with Miranda.

"It was fine", she said looking down at her phone still trying to call Ben, but she wasn't getting a answer. She called him about 20 times and sent multiple messages. "Tuck and Joey let's go, I need to go find Ben."

"Coming mommy....it was so cool in there. Can we come tomorrow too?"

"I'll see."

"Joey here I bought some clothes for you on my lunch today at work. Here are some pjs and you can use this shower. Tuck go get in mommy's shower and touch don't the candy until I check it all."

"Okay", they both said.

Miranda walked into her room cutting on the lights. "BENJAMIN!!!! OH MY GOD BABY.....GET UP!", Miranda ran over to him checking his pulse and it was racing. He looked pale and dehydrated. "Benjamin what is going on?", she cried holding him as she was dialing 911 because she couldn't get him up herself to take him to the hospital.

EMS arrived and Miranda told the boys to get in the car and they can shower later. Miranda followed the EMS to the hospital. 

"Bailey what are you doing back here?", Webber said.

"Something is wrong with Ben", she said while making the kids sit in the waiting area.

"Miranda I think someone tried to-......", Joey said before stopping as Miranda ran over to Ben who was having a seizure.

"HELP! I NEED LORAZEPAM NOW", she yelled as she flatten the bed and turned him on his side.

The intern grabbed the needle and then panicked and Miranda snatched it from her hands taking the top off with her teeth and gave Ben the shot herself and within seconds he stopped seizing. "You got to be fucking kidding me", Miranda yelled at the intern pushing her out of the way.

"Benjamin", she said rubbing his head even though he wasn't responding yet. "I WANT NEURO DOWN HERE NOW.....SOMEBODY IS GOING TO TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH MY HUSBAND NOW!", Miranda screamed scaring the whole ED. "I WANT EVERY TEST POSSIBLE RAN ON HIM NOW....WHY ARE YOU ALL JUST STANDING AROUND? HE IS STILL ONE OF YOUR OWN!"