chapter 12

y/n's pov

a couple days had passed, richie was now at bills and i was alone as ever. i hadn't left the house since we were all together that day at the quarry, my mom had been working night shifts so it was hard to get away.

i was about to spend another dreadful day alone in my house when i heard my mother call me down, i was nervous now, she didn't sound upset but i think that's what scared me most. she was waiting for me at the end of the stairs with a small smile and i saw the door was open "hi honey, your friend here wanted to know if you could go out," she said softly "umm am i allowed?" i asked visibly shaking "of course! why wouldn't you be?" she asked smiling more "oh okay, yeah i'll go then," i said taking any chance to leave "have fun, i'll see you tomorrow," she said and i just waved with a confused look on my face before rushing out the door to see beverly.

"you disappeared for like 3 days, what happened to you!?" bev ask as we started walking "oh uhh, stomach bug," i lied "right well, richies been asking about you," she told me "he has?" i blushed a bit, i was happy i meant something to someone "yeah, we've all been worried, you wouldn't pick up the phone," she said "i was mostly sleeping, where are we going? where is everyone else?" i asked, changing the subject "bills house, he wanted to show us something,".

we got to bills and saw everyone waiting in the garage, bev and i stood behind where richie and eddie sat "hey toots, been a while," richie smiled "hey rich," i rolled my eyes "o-okay, s-s-so now that we're all h-here, this is a m-m-map of derry," bill pointed to the large map coming out of the projector "and this is the house on neilbolt s-street, a-all the places IT h-h-happens is connected to the s-s-sewers, and theyre all connected to that house," bill explained "you mean the place where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep" richie said trying to make light out of the situation "i hate that house," bev said "that's where i saw IT," eddie said taking his puffer out "t-that's where IT lives," bill stated "why would anything want to live there," stan said grossed out "ok can we stop this! i- i can barely breathe! this is summer, we're kids! we should be having fun, i'm not doing this" eddie stoop up and started yelling in front of the map before ripping it down "put that back!" bill yelled "no, no way" he said back and the slides started switching on the projector "guys," i said, no one hear, bill and eddie were still arguing "guys! what's happening?!" i yelled and they all looked at the wall where the projector was pointing, it kept switching "georgie," stan said quietly, probably to himself "bill," he said a bit louder now, we all stood in silence, richie was stand now, slowly moving backwards, anxiety filled the room when IT started showing on the screen "what is that, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?" richie yelled now beside me as i clung to him "turn it off!" bev yelled "bill turn it off!" it was like we were all paralyzed, mike kicked it over and for a second we thought we were safe until it turned on again and a huge fucking clown popped out of it "stan move!" we all yelled p, he was right there, screams filled the garage as IT went after bev, cornering her "BEV!" i yelled, scared for my friend, i tried running over to her but richie pulled me back "OPEN THE GARAGE!" he yelled and once it opened IT was gone, it was like IT was never even there, bev got up and came over to us "bev, are you ok?" i cried hugging her "i'm fine, i'm fine" she sighed.

668 words
i was going to write more but i like it how it is right now
it's also very unedited so sorry for mistakes. lmk what you think
thanks for reading