chapter 10

UNEDITED

y/n's pov

today was friday, it was also the end of the last full week of school, exciting right? no, not when you have a bitch of a mom, i'll be lucky if i can escape for a few days.

"rich, you should talk to bill," i whispered, he looked down at me and nodded sighing "bill, can i talk to you for a second?" he spoke up, bill looked confused but he and richie went around the corner where they could talk alone. "do you know what their talking about?" eddie asked i shrugged, i didn't want to tell him anything, it would have to be richie's choice and he's gonna have to tell them when he's ready.

"we're gonna go y/n/n," bev says, "ya ok, see you tomorrow at the quarry," i smiled still waiting for richie "see ya," ben said "hey, you good?" stan asked "hmm? yeah i'm fine, just waiting for rich," i smiled "right, well i guess i'll see you tomorrow, tell richie i said bye," he said and i nodded, waving at him as he rode away on his bike.

a few more minutes and bill and richie came back, richie's eyes looked a little red and he rubbed them under his big glasses "bye g-g-guys, i'll see you at t-the quarry," bill said before turning around with his bike and riding away "so how'd it go?" i asked taking his hand, he looked down at me with a soft smile and intertwined our fingers as we started walking "he's gonna ask his parents, he doesn't think it should be a problem though," richie told me "what did you tell him?" i wondered "i told him about my family, and i told him that i needed a place to stay for a bit, i didn't tell him about you, i didn't want to overstep anything or tell him something you didn't want him knowing," he said and i smiled, grateful that he hadn't said anything about me, but also i was really proud of him, it takes a lot to tell someone what you're going through "that's good rich, i'm proud of you, what you did must have been fucking scary," i sighed "ya, it definitely wasn't easy," he chuckled dryly.

we walked in silence for a few minutes before i started hearing things, like kids laughing, but it was creepy, i looked around for a second, seeing nothing and continued walking with richie, it got louder though, and i stoped this time, richie stopped too looking at me, but not like i was crazy, it was the same way i looked at him, searching to see if he'd heard what i was hearing "y/n, are you hearing that too?" he asked, i didn't say anything i just nodded looking around again, it was getting louder and louder, i was terrified, but i couldn't see anything out of the ordinary, everyone carried on with their day, no one noticed "richie...?" i called, the fear evident in my voice, he was starring at something, it was the sewers, there was something, or someone in the sewers "y/n, lets go," he yelled grabbing my hand again and running, i almost fell a few times but the farther we ran the quieter the noises got.

"you ok?" richie asked as we stopped on the road in front of my house "y-yeah, i'm ok, are you?" i asked out of breath "i'm fine," he sighed letting go of my hand "what the fuck just happened?" i asked "i'm not sure," he said honestly, i thought back to the other day, something similar happened right outside school.

we stood outside my house for a bit, i told him what i'd seen the other day, i explained the clown like figure i saw, he told me that's the same thing he'd seen moments ago in the sewers, what the hell is going on? i can't be going crazy if someone else is seeing it too, what if this has to do with all the missing kids? but how?

687 words
i'll be posting more soon
thanks for reading!