Ballin' - Tetsuya Kuroko x Reader

I hope everyone is doing well and keeping their health meters up, make sure to drink water and eat three meals or more a day!

This is fluff!

Requested by @vampirenight19

Anime is Kuroko no basuke, streaming on Netflix and more.

Enjoy~
___________________________________

You've never been super into basketball.

Screw that you weren't into it at all.

That was until your boyfriend was sent your way from the angels, or even devils.

"Ryota!" You yelled, but at the same time it was very soft. Your voice had never gone so high since you were such a closed off and shy person.

The only people you'd ever started a conversation with was your brother and if you just had to talk to the cashier in public.

When you rose your voice half of the time it was so soft your brother needed a second yell.

"Ryota?" You heard basketballs being bounced out by the garage, so you decided to head towards the noise.

It was likely that you would find him.

You opened the front door, seeing a ball swoosh into the basket with the orange rim.

"Alright!" Ryota yelled getting a drink of water. "Oh hey sis what is it?" He saw you taking another basketball.

"Oh uhm dinners ready." You nervous smiled knowing he got annoyed at times.

And just like that he was annoyed, a glare clouding his expression. "Really Y/n? I bet Kuroko doesn't deal with this." He rolled his eyes and threw the basketball, it landed in the basket before rolling by the garage.

Your heart sped up hearing the oh so familiar name, of course it was the name of your new boyfriend.

And Ryota just realized that.

"Oh waitt. I forgot he's you're boyfriend huh?" He teased and turned over with a smirk seeing a color dust over your cheeks.

"G-go eat!" Now your yell was loud making him laugh, "Alright geez I'm going!"

_____________

The night fell.

Tetsuya

'Hey sorry I can't come over tonight, I've got loads of things to do.'

Your phone pinged with a message resulting in you checking your phone.

You scanned the message, a small smile crossing your face despite the message being one that was supposed to mean pity in not seeing one another.

Y/n

'Don't worry about it, I told you to focus on doing your own things if this relationship is gonna work out right?'

You laughed to yourself seeing the scolding coming out of you even in text formation.

Apparently it meant a total difference to him.

Tetsuya

'Are you breaking up with me right now? We've only been dating for like a month'

Your eyes widened seeing as he mistook it and quickly responded before he did anything else.

You did know lots of girls who had their eyes on him, and you were surprised Tetsuya chose you.

Y/n