Chapter 24 (Unedited)

"Azarias really I think I smell fine." Neal looks to him, hoping he would just relax.

But somehow something Neal said triggered him.

"Are you saying you like this smell on you?" A low growl came out in his voice, golden eyes glowing. A scowl plastered on his face, not at all happy about this.

"Hey!" Suddenly his clothes were burnt off into dust, laying in the fur blanket under him.

How in the...,

"Not okay, must only be Our smell on you" Tracing his hands along Neals sides he stops at his hips before leaning over to kiss along his chest.

Neals face was beyond heated up, unsure how to deal with this situation. How to appease Azarias without him going as far to lick every inch of him!

Neal sat up so he could wrap his arms around Azarias's neck, nuzzling his face into his shoulder blade.

"I really missed you and your smell Azarias, I just really don't think this can just be solved by licking, that's not the only way you can get your scent on me" yes, snuggle and sleep instead that works just fine.

Azarias eyes lit up, heart rate picking up in speed at this as something crossed his mind.

"Your right...the best way is if Our scent is so deep even those with the worst nose can tell who you belong to" he rubs his head against Neals, a smile on his face.

Neal thought a moment to see what he meant, quick to find out when he was pushed back down, one of Azarias knees between his thighs as he went and nibbles  on his earlobe.

"You taste and smell so sweet, how We imagined holding you" dilated golden eyes stare down into his, captivating him completely as a sweet heat buzzed in him. He went to close his legs but couldn't, having forgotten of Azarias leg there.

"Wait what are you doing...we aren't together like that Azarias!" Having raised him from an egg he was still trying to get used to the adult formed him. Not understanding why he seemed so into doing something with him.

"Don't you love Us? We can heart how fast your heart rate is going...with how sweet your smell is turning awe don't think you don't want Us. Are you scared?" A gentle stroke on Neals head followed by a soft stare as Neal looks up unsure what to say to that.

"You are Ours, you yourself have decided that too. We can tell by your smell." He took a deep inhale then sighed delighted by Neals ear.

Neal couldn't say much to this as he couldn't exactly say he would be fine without Azarias who made him feel so content and no longer alone. But this was such a big jump in relationship, Neal really wasn't prepared for it.

After a moment of staring Azarias made his way to Neals neck, suckling at many spot of skin there till the colour changed to a light purplish red.

It tickled and a heat continued to spread throughout Neal, not realizing he gently placed his hand in Azarias hair as he place more along his chest and stomach.

Neals grip tightened as he stopped Azarias from going further down. Nerves flowing through him as he wasn't sure what to do. Never mind that large bulge pushing against his thigh. It made his heart race even more, a sweet scent in the air making the desire to continue settle in for a moment.

Azarias is focused on Neal, everything about him overwhelming him in a passionate heat. The area around them heated up with this energy, blobs of fire hovering in the air like candles appeared.

Each suck if the skin is delicious. A taste he can't get enough of, and when Neal began to make sweet sounds in reaction he almost lost himself in his control. He needed to be gentle after all despite his usual desire for much hotter passion due to the heat of his ways.

Without realizing how hard he was doing it he nibbles on Neals skin, some skin breaking from his sharp teeth. Purplish red marks scattered his body. Viewing him in the flame light, he was beautiful.

His eyes flashed colours as his whole being got excited. Unable to keep his hands off Neal even for a second. When they went lower Neal grew stiff, breath hitching in his throat.

"Our sweet Neal" he hovered above him, hand gently resting on his cheek before pulling him into a deep kiss.

Wet, hot lips with a long tongue invading his mouth Neal was not prepared for such a passionate kiss. Having never even given a peck before in the lips this was overwhelming.

His heart raced, unable to help but fall into the kiss as the heat in the air spike up his very core. Completely forgetting everything else in that moment. The drunken feeling was also still slightly there, making a drowsiness cloud his mind.

He gulped down greedy breaths once Azarias finally pulled away from his lips. Neals tongue tracing the wound on his lip from where Azarias bit.

Azarias licked his lips, looking down at Neal lustfully. The way Neal looked up at him so swollen lip and flustered, he really couldn't help but want to gobble him up.

"Let's stop Azarias....we shouldn't be doing this" Neal finally managed to say some words of reason in the moment of break, chest heaving up and down slowly as he took deep calming breath.

"Why is that?" Azarias didn't understand, he clearly wanted to be with him to.

"I raised you from an egg! Far to big an age difference." Neal declared this, trying to make Azarias understand.

All it made was him laugh, as if amuses by the reason.

"We are far older then you if anything, you needed worry in that." He kissed him in the nose with a smile, finding him cute as he searched his mind for reasons despite how he clearly felt.

It could be he just wasn't ready and to be fair having Fire front on their first time together wouldn't be the gentlest decision on Neal.

"What do you mean?" Neal couldn't understand that, he saw this guy as a baby! Surely he couldn't be older then him.

"It's been a recurring cycle for years. Only when we are dormant do we become an egg. Their is a lot Neal doesn't know yet." A sudden drowsiness can over him, golden eyes starring at him worriedly.

"You still have that filth in you.." leaning down he licked at Neals neck before as gently as he could, biting down.

The drowsiness seemed to swallow Neal with a very relaxed feeling. He didn't even notice when Azarias stopped and gently licked at his neck once more.

"Rest well with me here, no one else will dirty you." He licked the tip of his nose before snuggling in behind him and holding him close. Golden eyes flickering back to what it once was, multicoloured two colours one eye and two another, before shutting right.