birthday special

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2022]

"hello, everyone!" hana smiles at the camera.

somi who was seated beside her grins after hearing hana's loud and cheerful voice.

they were in a van while the camera director was holding a camera towards the two girls.

"we are currently on our way to pick up daniel, and daehwi. it's currently 3 pm and we are going on a short activity together since it's someone's special birthday." hana said before grinning.

"it's her birthday!" somi said while pointing at hana.

hana laughed and slapped somi's thigh to stop her from making her blush. somi laughed.

"anyways, we're going to lotte world. we're going to play all the roller coasters and activities at the amusement park. hopefully we can play all the rides." she continued.

"we are supposed to have another two friends of ours. chungha and samuel. but they couldn't make it because of work. it's sunday and they are working. unfortunately, yes. they are working. petition to give k-pop idols weekend, a holiday. i mean - everyone need rest."

"i agree!" somi said and chuckled.

"nevermind. chungha-eunnie and samuel promised to join our outing next time. hopefully we can gather again like this in the future." hana said to the camera and smiled.

their first stop was to pick up daniel and then daehwi. the van was filled with chatter and laughter when all four of them had already gathered.

reaching outside the lotte world, the group decided to wear a school uniform to reminisce about their school days. for hana, it's a little different because she never went to school. she was entirely homeschooled at the age of 10. wearing a school uniform has always been her dream, and now, it has come true.

🤎🤎🤎