Prelude to destruction

The Sins, with King and Shade were by a lake and eating up.

Diane: Captain! Food's ready! Say "ah!"

Meliodas: It's too big to eat.

King: Um... Diane, are your injuries healed?

Diane: Huh? O-oh, yeah.

Ban: Wrong! Haha! She was just pretending to get the Captain's attention!

King: What?! Diane isn't that kind of person!

Shade: Stop being a simp, King.

King: W-w-who are you calling a simp?!

Diane looked away with comical nervousness. Shade just chuckled a little, while Vice just laughed like a maniac.

Meliodas: Geez, calm down.

King: Oh, right. Speaking of, Ms. Elizabeth, was it? What's your relationship with the Captain?

Then, Meliodas began groping Elizabeth's breast again.

Meliodas: The lovers kind.

Elizabeth: N-no....

Then Meliodas revealed some of his own chest and had Elizabeth touch it.

Meliodas: The "getting kinda touchy" kind.

Elizabeth: S-S-Sir Meliodas! Please!

Meliodas: Oh, right, she's also the 3rd Princess of Liones.

Elizabeth: U-um, yes.

King: A princess?! Why didn't you say so, Captain! I gotta properly present myself!

Suddenly, King transformed into an overweight fairy with a goatee. Ban spat out his drink at the sight.

Meliodas: Oh hey! You changed your clothes!

Ban: Not just that!

King: I need to use some of my strength to be in this form. 

Hawk: Pfft, what a pig.

Ban/Vice: ..............

Hawk: What?

King: I am King, the Grizzly's Sin of Sloth, a member of the Seven- er, now Nine Deadly Sins. It is a pleasure to meet you!

Elizabeth: Er, yes, you to- wait, did you say nine?

King went back to his regular form.

Meliodas: Your clothes returned!

Ban: Again, look closer!!!

King: You see Shade over there? The super tired looking one?

Shade: Yo.

King: When we split up, I made use of my true form and explored Liones a bit. But I saw something happening in one particular city....

*Flashback*

King was floating around the city, looking for a tavern or inn to stay in.

King: Wow, all of them are packed! I might need to sleep outside tonight..... huh?

???: Why won't you let me go?

King: What's going on?

King saw a six year old child with a noose around his neck, rocks and fruits being thrown at him. He looked around and saw that the crowd was nothing but knights.

Knight: ------- -------, you are being executed for murdering a Holy Knight of Liones and decieving everyone for it!

???: But..... I swear.......... it wasn't me................