Episode 6

Raavi's pov

He is different.....

He is nice.....

A different person who have lot of feelings......
Raavi blushes....

Yes...... Am in love.....
Raavi u are in love..... Like seriously.    I am in love with that... Ghadeda......
Yes I am in love with my Shiva...... My Shiva.....

Raavi smiles....
In these two four days.... A lot of things changed.....

She goes in flashback......

After competition we all came back home..... 
Maa Papa everyone was happy....  I won the competition......
But don't know why... I am not able to forget that incident........my thoughts are filled with that incident...... He helps me...

A smile came in my face.....
Raavi are you mad...  U are thinking about him..... No... No..... Sleep... He hate you... And u also.....
No... I don't hate him.... But I don't like him also........ I am confused with my own feelings......

Raavi..... U should sleep now.......
I close my eyes.....
And goes in sleep......
.........................................................................
Next day.....
I open my eyes.... And what....  What I see..... She was there..... But... What was she doing here. .....
Oh no she was going to open my cupboard...... If she will see his coat.....
No... I have to stop her....

I shouts -Rishita......
She turns....

Raavi's pov ends.....

Raavi -Rishita stop....
Rishita -hey babes good morning.....
Raavi - good morning... But what are you doing here... Voh bhi itni subah..... Tu toh Goa me thi na....

Rishita -ohh baby... U forgot.... Mai aaj aane walli thi.....aur abhi tere samne hu......
Raavi -ohhh... Yes..... Welcome back darling.....
Rishita gives her bone breaking hug....
Rishita - toh..... Aaj hum dono bhout sari shopping karenge then we will go to cafe..... And then we will watch movie... And then..... Hum....

Raavi -Rish stop.... Okay.... Hum jayenge.... But.... Pehle mujhe fresh toh hone de....
Rishita -ohhh. Yes... Sorry.... Tu jaise hi uthi Mai tujhe apne story sunane lagi... Sorry...

Raavi cares her cheeks....
Raavi -it's okay babes... Don't be sorry....
Now let me get freshen up....
Rishita -okay.... U come downstairs after freshen up...
Bye...

She kisses her cheeks....
Raavi smiles......
She left....
.........................................................................
Raavi's pov....
Yes..... Yes..... She is my best friend Rishita.....my chaady buddy We are more than sisters and love each a lot.....
She is very naughty....
But she is really a nice girl with good heart....

And I stop her From opening my cupboard because if she will know... That there is a boy's coat in my cupboard... She will tease me like hell....
I always shares my all feelings with her....

She is my crime partner also....
In childhood we did lot of naughtiness.....
She is my love..... Janeman....

Raavi's pov ends

.........................................................................
At pandya house.....
Shiva wakes up..... And was sitting in the dining table with his family.....
They all are doing chit chatting......
Shiva feels very happy to have this family....