Episode 12

Raavi comes back home earlier today....Her parents went for their friends party..... She was alone in the house...

She was now tensed for Rishita....
She was not attending her calls from morning.... It's never happened....

The door bell rings.....she opens the door and finds a box covered with her favorite colour...... She opens it.. And found a dress ......and a small note...

''Hello dear,....wear this and come at XYZ Place...... ''

-Shiva.

Raavi becomes happy and dressed up beautifully.... She did little makeup and wore matching jewelleries......

She looks really pretty.....
Raavi's outfit...

She looked herself in the mirror and smiles

She looked herself in the mirror and smiles..... She picks one small gift box which she bought for Shiva.....

She planned to propose him today..... But her face falls when she got to know that he will not come today.......

But now she will propose him..... She gives a bright smile.... And leave for XYZ place....

At entrance of the hall....
A boy comes and gave her a gift box. .she opens it and finds a letter....

''Happy Birthday Baby.....sorry for late wish..... Welcome to ur Birthday party....
Come fast we are waiting for you..... ''

-Rishita.

Raavi smiles and enters the hall... But there was no one..... All lights are off...

Raavi-Rish... Where are you .....please on the lights.... Shiva..... Rishita..... Where are you all....

Suddenly all lights are on..... Rose petals fall on her.......
She smiles......

It's a big hall decorated with fairy lights ,flowers, and her photos.... At center a big cake was there.... And four of them were standing there dressed up...... Behind them her parents were also there.....

All -Happy Birthday Raavi........

Shiva comes and forward his hands....

Welcome Ms Raavi Narayan.....

She holds his hand and comes at center....

All wish her....

Rishita hugs her...
Rishita -Happy Birthday Raavi.... I know you are upset with me... sorry...

Raavi -it's okay jaan.... I love you..... Thanks for everything...

Rishita -Thanks Shiva ko bol it's his idea..... He arranged everything.....