Monsterous Tsunade

It was a typical and peaceful day in Konoha. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and there was a nice, cool, gentle breeze coming in from the west.

At the main gate of this currently tranquil shinobi village were two Konoha chunin who were happily relaxing in their assigned post. Taking advantage in the serenity surrounding them they enjoyed it all by leaning back on the two rear legs of their chairs and rested their feet on the desk of the entrance booth.

"Ah, this is the life, isn't it?" said one of the chunin, enjoying the huge lack of traffic going in or out of their village.

"Yeah, nothing to do but relax, enjoy the sun, and let life pass you by slowly," said the other with a content sigh.

The first guard barely opened his eyes from their closed position to stare at a passing cloud. "True, but I would still give a lot for something interesting to happen," he pondered.

"You know the old saying, 'Be careful for what you wish for because you just might ge-'" the second started, but immediately stopped when he felt the ground shake beneath him and nearly fell from his chair.

When he regained his bearings and opened his eyes he saw something that made him pale and freeze with fear...

Senju Tsunade was back in Konoha after so long...and she was stomping towards them like some wrathful giant.

For every step she took, the ground would crack in small spider web-like patterns, leaving a vengeful trail behind her. As she headed towards them they could practically see a black aura emanate around her that spoke of slow, agonizing pain and death. But the thing that freaked the two chunin out the most was the disturbing red fire in her eyes that would have sent even the bravest and mightiest kage level shinobi running for the hills.

Scurrying behind Tsunade was a young teenage girl with short black hair who was carrying a small piglet in her arms. She seemed to be trying and failing to calm down her vengeful master with her unheard and frantic words, but they looked to be for naught. As she and Tsunade passed by the chunin, they saw that they were staying on the main path heading towards the Hokage tower. They also could've sworn they heard Tsunade saying something about killing some poor bastard along with all the different ways she was going to do it. As her form disappeared and joined the general populace in the distance, the two trained soldiers of Konoha quickly broke out of their stupors.

The second chunin paused before saying, "Didn't I tell you to be careful what you wish for?"

The first just nodded dumbly and said, "Who do you think pissed her off that much to come back here?"

"I don't know...but may Kami have mercy on his soul for Tsunade-sama will not,"

Both men shivered at the thought of what the famed Senju kunoichi would do to her unfortunate target and began to silently pray for the man who was about to painfully enter the next life at the hands of a vengeful Slug Princess.

They could only imagine what would've also happened if they asked her to sign in the logbook.

-In the Hokage Office-

Minato was currently sitting at his desk discussing some matter about the village with Hiruzen and Jiraiya who were sitting across from him. However, their talk was cut short when he suddenly felt a chill run down his spine, causing him to visibly shudder.

It was easy for the Toad Sage to notice. "Hey, Minato, are you okay? Something wrong?"

"I don't know..." He looked to be deep in thought. "I just...felt as if someone had walked over my grave," he replied.