"And I said to Kuroo 'whoa dude, that's freaking awesome!" Bokuto ranted to Akaashi about his and Kuroo's last get together. Akaashi chuckled at the story, looking down at his final essay for his third year of high school. It was about his experiences as a high school student.

"So whatd you write about?" Bokuto asked, leaning over Akaashi to look at his computer.

"Oh nothing much, really. I just wrote about volleyball and meeting several new friends through it." Akaashi shrugged, sending the essay to his teacher.

"Ohh sounds neat!" Bokuto smiled, sitting on a chair in Akaashi's room and playing with a pillow that was on said chair. "So, now that you're graduated what do you plan on doing? Going straight to collage or are you taking a break year?"

Akaashi played with his thumbs, knowing Bokuto would be upset with his answer. "I'm going straight to collage. I don't want to take any breaks."

Bokuto frowned, chewing at his lip. "So when do you leave?"

"Next month. Which reminds me, I need to start packing." Akaashi ran a hand through his hair. Bokuto looked sadly at the floor. "Where are you going?"

"A collage in Tokyo. They accepted me immediately." Akaashi responded, checking his emails before closing his computer.

"Oh so you won't be so far away. I could visit you all of the time!" Bokuto said, his former smile returning.

"But Bokuto, you should really be focusing on your own classes? Here's the deal, you can come visit me when you have breaks off from them, deal?" Akaashi said, tilting his head to the side. Bokuto shut his eyes as his smile grew brighter.

"Deal, although I'm going to miss seeing you everyday. Promise me that once you go off, we don't lose contact? I made you do the same for me last year." Bokuto said, holding out his pinkey for the promise.

Akaashi sighed and linked their pinkeys together. "Of course Bokuto. We're not going to drift apart."

"Good! Now I'm starved, we should go get some food!" Bokuto said, getting his keys from his pocket. "Where do you want to go 'kaashi?"

"Anywhere is fine." Akaashi said, sliding his shoes on but as soon as he bend down to tie them, a pain shot through Akaashi's head. It was so painful, it caused him to gasp and rest his head in his hands.

"Akaashi are you alright?" Bokuto said, racing over to Akaashi who was still holding his head. He didn't answer... well he couldn't.

"Akaashi?" Bokuto said again. Akaashi put one hand up to try and signal that he was fine, but Bokuto knew different.

"How about you lay down, okay? You're not looking well." Bokuto took Akaashi's hands and led him to his bed.

"N-no Bokuto. I'm fine, this is normal." Akaashi protested. "These headaches are normal, just don't worry about it."

Bokuto looked at him confused. "These headaches aren't normal, Akaashi. I think you might need to see a doctor."

"No, I don't. I'll be fine."

Bokuto grabbed onto Akaashi's hands, making him look into his eyes. "You're going to see a doctor and thats final. You're not looking very well, Akaashi."

Akaashi stayed silent for a moment, only looking at Bokuto. "...fine, I'll call and make an appointment."

"Good. I'll go with you." Bokuto smiled, letting go of Akaashi's hands. Akaashi looked down and played with his fingers, worrying about what might happen at the doctors office.