A few days later, Bokuto and Akaashi were walking around the fair, trying different foods and playing small games waiting for the line of the ferries wheel to shorten.

"If you get three balloons popped, you get to pick a big prise!" A game runner announced as they walked by. This, of course, caught Bokuto's attention.

"Akaashi can we play that game? I want to win you a prise!" Bokuto begged.

"But there's no one in the line to the ferries wheel." Akaashi pointed out.

"Please? It'll only take a second?" Bokuto then shined his big puppy dog eyes at Akaashi, causing him to fall.

"Fine, but hurry up before the line fills up."

The sun had fully set, causing the bright colorful lights of the rides to illuminate the night. After getting three darts to go through three balloons, Bokuto grabbed the biggest teddy bear on the stand, handing it over to Akaashi. "Here, just for you."

Akaashi's cheeks turned red as he looked at the bear in shock. It was clearly cheaply made with little strings hanging out from its seems but Akaashi didn't mind. It was something Bokuto won for him and he would cherish it forever.

"T-Thanks Bokuto." He said, turning his head away from a cheerful Bokuto. "Lets go to the ferries wheel now. There's people in line already." Together they stood in line. Akaashi looked down in his hands and realized they only had three tickets left. He sighed, not wanting to go back to the ticket booth. Bokuto had noticed the ticket shortage. In front of them was a couple who were holding hands. After the carne had saw them holding hands, he let them on without a ticket needed.

Trailing his eyes away from Akaashi, Bokuto intertwined their hands together, his face turning a bright red.

Akaashi jumped at the sudden feeling in his hand. He looked over to Bokuto who was refusing to look him in the eye.

"Whats this for?" Akaashi asked, pointing to their hands.

"You see that couple over there? They got on the ride for free just by holding hands and we don't have many tickets left so we should just pretend that we're dating so we can get a free ride." Bokuto explained, biting the inside of his cheek.

Akaashi squinted, looking at the happy girls on the cart. He sighed, looking back at Bokuto. "Alright but just this once."

They were next in line. The carne smiled at them. "So how long have you been together?"

Bokuto froze not knowing what to say. Akaashi panicked too but somehow remained calm. "Well, today marks our one year anniversary."

The carne laughed, clapping Akaashi on the back. "Well, happy anniversary you two. I hope you enjoy the ride." He then opend the small gate, letting them on for free. Once they sat down on their cart, Bokuto leaned down to whisper to Akaashi. "Told you it would work." A smug smile painted his lips.

"You weren't the one who had to tell him that we've been together for a year so I don't wanna hear you talk." Akaashi sassed, smiling smugly too. Bokuto only chuckled, looking around as the ride started. They were stopped at the top, were they could see the entire fair. Bokuto laughed as he saw a kid throw up after getting off of a ride.

Akaashi admired how pretty the lights looked from so high up. He felt like the king of the world. Bokuto pulled out his phone, snapping a picture of Akaashi leaning over the metal guard keeping them safe inside the cart. A slight smile stretched his lips and the lights and moon illuminated his face. He looked beautiful. Bokuto couldn't not take a picture. Lucky for him, Akaashi didn't notice.