Prologue: The ultimate enemy

The universe

Our universe, vast collection of stars, suns, worlds and everything one could possibly imagine.
Governed by an almighty creator, M. Sakurai, to help watch over the mass amount of worlds he created Beings of light to assist with this, the celestials, these angel like beings with the ability to control multiple appendages called master hands, with this the universe was at peace until...

One of the celestials assigned to the worst of all worlds had enough.

Earth
The big blue planet herself, holding more than a trillion humans and other creatures, despite it's beauty, this world was a cesspool of corruption and evil, no one knew this better than the Celestial watching over the planet...Galeem, a huge ball of light energy surrounded by red, Blue and yellow angelic wings, for centuries he had been withstanding all the insanity the world had to offer but now, enough was enough.

The celestial finally spoke "I can no longer stomach the gross amount of indignity such beings posses, not only this world but all the world's as a whole, they... Must be purified... They will be order" in a godly tone the being spoke he's mind and vanished.

Other Celestials guarding other worlds were slowly vanishing until none remained... This alerted Sakurai of an forth coming for disaster.

"I feared this day might come" Sakurai, whi was in his humanoid form watching over the entire universe said in a sad tone, he's body was covered in white cloth, leaving only he's pale skinned face and flowing white hair, his eyes were pure blue brining with power.

"For my own creation to go this over the top, drastic actions must be taken" he lifted he's hand from the cloth 'shine!' a white envelope with a red stamp bearing the symbol of a cross appeared from he's skin.

"It's time to go through with Plan SSB, these beings are now the only hope for the universe" the envelope dropped and quickly multiplied spreading across the vast universe to destinations all over.

Mushroom kingdom
An envelope falls onto a strange land unlike earth, creatures with mushrooms for head walked around freely, cute dinosaurs could be seen playing around and structures and platforms were seen floating in mid air.

The letter then falls through the chimney of a red and green house somewhere near a huge castle.

The letter enters the house and falls on a small red bed, next to a longer green bed.

A human walks into the bed room to suddenly and sees the letter, he was fair skinned, had a red cap with the letter M on it and had a black bushy mustache, he wore a red shirt and blue jeans with suspenders.

He picked up the letter and read it only to reply with these words
"Mamma Mia!" The man facepalmed as the content of the letter had truly disturbed him...

To be continued