Chapter 1: The Invitation

Mushroom kingdom
In a world much different from earth,
Was the super world, filled with different and unique places, desert land, Sarasa land, Giant land, sea scape, koopa grotto, and most famous the mushroom kingdom.

Here the citizens were creatures that had mushroom heads(Toads) of Various colors, red, blue, green, pink etc.
Ruled by the beloved Princess Peach Toadstool, and protected by two of the greatest heroes to ever live, the super Mario bros.

Once upon a time, Italian twin brothers Mario Mario and Luigi Mario, worked as plumbers in Brooklyn, until one faithful day they accidentally got sucked into a green drain pipe that was actually a warp pipe taking them from earth into the super world.

There, Mario fell in love with the princess of the mushroom Kingdom and vowed to protect her along with her citizens from an evil dinosaur turtle monster the king of koopa grotto, King Bowser koopa.
Luigi fought alongside his brother as they discovered they possessed strange abilities when reacting to certain objects in the super world, leaves, feathers, stars etc.

They fought many battles together however the ultimate enemy was right around the corner, Mario was the first one to be aware of this.

Mario's house
Mario was a short and pudgy 24 year old man wearing a red cap and a red shirt, over this were blue trousers with blue suspenders, equipped with white gloves and dark brown timberlands was the right gear for a plumber.

His hair was brown and he had a bushy mustache as well, he sat on he's red bed thinking about the letter in his hand.

'crack' the door to the bed room opened up revealing Mario's younger brother Luigi, he wore something similar to Mario but instead of red he had a green cap and green shirt, he was taller than his brother and his mustache was trimmed well.

"Hey bro, why the long face?" Luigi said to he's brother and a worried tone.

"Get a load of this Luigi" Mario says sadly and passes the letter to his brother.

Luigi reads the letter
Dear Super Mario and friends,

I wish I could have addressed you in better situations but that won't be possible. Your universe is in grave danger from an entity called Galeem who's goal is create a universe In his image.
I ask for your help, join my team of elite warriors, special multiverse allied squad harolds  S.M.A.S.H.

Fight for your universe
                                         Your creator
                                                   Sakurai

Luigi gulped and responded "That's.... Some good..... Scam mail.... Huh? Mario?" Luigi said timidly.

"Let's take this to the princess, I've got a real bad feeling about this bro"Mario said and started walking towards the door.

"Wait for me bro" Luigi followed behind, sensing the tension from he's brother.

Toadstool Castle
The benevolent huge pink castle stood looming over all the other small mushroom houses, within it was even bigger having about 29 rooms, the castle was constantly guarded by retainers (Special guardian toads).

In the center was a red and yellow throne, sitting on it was a beautiful young lady with long blonde hair, a pretty pink gown and a golden crown with red and blue gems.
Her lips were poofy and pink, this was the princess of the mushroom kingdom, princess peach toadstool.

Mario and Luigi gave her the letter and she reacted the Same way they did.

"This is honestly a lot to take in" in a feminine voice she blurted out holding her forehead.