When He Hurt While Argument Not Knowing You Are Pregnant (part 2)

Y/n POV:

    Almost 3 days after we fought, Jungkook still didn't want to talk to me. He was really cold towards me even though I already apologized to him. He also refused to eat together and there is one time he just threw his food when I tried to eat with him and since that day we just eat separately.

    I know this is my fault but being ignored by him in my current situation really makes me feel worse. I keep throwing up everyday and not only in the morning. Sometimes, I just keep vomiting for the whole day when I can barely eat.

   Today, I just got home from my maternity checkup and the doctor advised me to be admitted as I look a bit dehydrated but I definitely rejected it. I don't want Jungkook to know about my pregnancy yet, at least not for now. I planned to explain everything to him tonight and set things straight before I announced my pregnancy. Whatever decision that Jungkook will make, I will gladly accept it. Life must go on.

In bedroom:

     Jungkook is sitting on the bed while his head rests on the headboard, playing with his phone. Meanwhile Y/n in the bathroom, throwing up everything that she is eating for dinner. She tries to not make a noise and purposely opens the tap.

    Honestly, tonight she feels a bit uncomfortable due to known reasons. Her body starts to sweat as she feels lightheaded. Cramping in her lower belly only makes her situation worse. Tears kept flowing down staining her red cheek.

    "I have to talk to Jungkook." She whispered slowly before standing up and looking at her face in the mirror. She wiped her tears and grooming her hair that was messy. Y/n try to put a smile on her face to mask the pain that she is suffering now.

    Taking a slow and small step towards bed while her eyes steal a glance to her husband that is handsomely sitting on the bed. Her mouth feels dry but her hand keeps sweating making her rub her hand on her shirt. Feeling the bed being sunk beside him, Jungkook sits up coz he is aware of Y/n presence. His eyes still glued on his phone.

    "J..Jungkook." Y/n try to start a conversation.

    "Humm." Jungkook replied with no expression.

    "I have something to discuss."

   "Not tonight. I'm tired." Said Jungkook as he put down his phone on the nightstand and laid down with his back facing Y/n.

    "Please babe. This is urgent. I need to talk with you." Pleaded Y/n while she tried to hold her tears.

    "Urgent? So everything that came out from you is urgent. How about me?" Jungkook makes Y/n silent. "See. You always ignored me Y/n and now you expect me to give all my attention to you. How selfish you are." Jungkook decides to go out of their room but Y/n hugs Jungkook from behind and makes him stop.

     "I'm sorry but please listen to me." Y/n whimper makes Jungkook chuckles.

   "You think you can use your tears to make me feel guilty?" Jungkook tries to break the hug but only makes Y/n hug him tighter. "Enough Y/n. Let me go before I say something that makes both of us regret."Y/n refused by shaking her head.

    Jungkook cannot hold his anger and yeeted Y/n's hand very hard making her stumble and fall on the floor. Her body feels numbness as her buttock hits hard on the floor and makes Y/n stay silent for a while. Jungkook's eyes become wider as he is also shocked seeing Y/n on the floor but some ego inside him decides to stay still.

Arthur POV: 

    You try to gather the strength to stand up by using bed as your support. Seeing you start to move makes Jungkook relieved but not for long before

    "Auchhh…" You fell back on your knee while crouching in pain.

    "Y/n? W..What's wrong?" Asked Jungkook panic. He knelt down to check on you. He lifted up your jaw and seeing your face turn pale making him more panicked.

    "B..babe..Are you ok?" Him asked you as you were still crying in pain but now the pain became more unbearable.

    "Arghhhh...IT'S HURT!!" You wailed, making Jungkook hug you.

    "Where is the pain baby?" Jungkook tries to help. "You belly?" Him asked as he saw you clenching your hand on the stomach. You only nod to his question as you cannot form a word. "Why does it hurt?"

     He was confused. As another wave of pain came making you grasp tightly on his bicep and cry out loud.

    "Ooww!! P..please Jungkook. Make it stop. It hurts so much." As he cannot stand seeing you in pain, he picks you up in bridal style and runs towards the car and drives you to the hospital.

In the car:

     The pain that starts from the waist and travels down to your leg making you wail non stop in the car. You keep changing the position to ease the pain but nothing helps.

     Suddenly you feel your body drained of energy. Eyes become heavy and blurry but the pain is still intense.

     "Y/N?? Baby open your eyes. We are almost there." Jungkook called you several times when he realised you could faint anytime. You try to hold your eyes open when the car suddenly stops moving.

      Jungkook immediately goes to your side and removes the blanket that used to cover your leg.

     "Bl..blood." Jungkook froze when he saw the blood pooling under your thighs.

     "Ju..jungkook sa..save our ba..baby." before you lose consciousness. 

To be continue...