Monami is hurt

Karan took Monami to the dark room and made her go inside ,then locked it from outside.

Karan:Are you ok Rani saahiba? Or you are scared?

Monami:No...Im fine.

Karan:Ok....all the best!!

After 4 hours Karan went to check on monami.He went inside and switched on the light(he switched on the main supply before coming).He saw her lying down on the floor.

Karan:Rani sahiba sow rahi hai aap?

He went near her and tried to wake up but she didn't respond.That when he saw her palm and he was shocked.Her hand was full of blood.He immediately carried her a took her to dispensary.
The doctor cleaned her wound and tied a bandage,gave her some antiseptic injections.

Karan:Doctor is she fine?

Dr:Well it was quite a deep cut but it's ok now.But her sugar and bp levels are down due to so much of blood loss,so Im giving her some blood and also glucose.

Karan:But she will be fine right?!

Dr:Yes.....but first she should come into consciousness.

Just then everyone came there(Mr &Mrs.Batra, special agents,recruits).

Sid:Monu!!!!What happened to monu??

Karan tells everyone what happened.

Sid:I told you not send her into the dark room but you!!!

Col.Batra: Siddharth calm down.Please.

Sid can't go against Batra so he just left from there.

Sid went out and dialled a number.

Person:Hello .

Sid:Hello Arav.

So the person is arav.

Arav:Sid bro !!!Tell me what's the matter.

Sid:Arav woh....(and tells everything that happened).

Arav:What?! Di ab kaisi hai?

Sid:She is still unconscious bro.

Arav:I'm coming there right now!!

Sid:But bro...

Arav cutted the call without giving any chance to sid to talk .

Arav went to his mom Neelima Mahajan's room.

Arav:Maa I'm going to Parakram SAF.

Neelima:So suddenly?What happened baccha.......is everything alright??

Arav:Nothing is right maa.

Neelima:Kyun?Kya hua...please mujhe batao.

Arav tells her everything .

Arav:I'm very sure,woh jaan bhujke ,uske andar ka dard aur dhar bhoolne ke liye woh apne hand ko cut kiya hai.She does that everytime when she is in panic .

Neelima:But I hope she will not go into trauma again.

Arav:I hope maa.

Neelima:Ok,now let's go.

Arav:kaha?

Neelima:Parakram .

Arav:Maa aap?I mean Mr.Mahajan ko kya kehnge?

Neelima:Uss se kya kehna?

Arav:Maa??

Neelima:I know what you are thinking.All these years I kept quite because I have no proofs to go against him .But now I have everything.More than that I'm now more powerful than before.Im now the old Neelima ......Neelima Mehta,not Neelima Mahajan.Now no need to obey him.Im gonna show him what actually torture is to my so called husband!!

Arav went and hugged her tightly.

Arav:Finally!I always wanted to see this side of yours.Thank you so much maa.

Neelima:Hmm....come lets go.

Arav and Neelima were going out,just then.

Prakash Mahajan:Kaha jaa rehe ho .

Neelima:None of your business.

Prakash:Kya kaha tumne?

Arav:Behra ho gaye ho kya...she told "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS".Any way I'll tell you on behalf of her,we are going to deolali to see di.

Prakash:Kyun?Ab aur konsi tamasha kiya usne jo aap log Ithna andhere me jaa raheho .

Neelima:Bolana that's non of your business.

Prakash:Neelima how dare you talk to me like that!!

Neelima:Dare???Tumse baat karne keliye dare...hahaha.Kabhi dhari nahi tumse bas chup bheti thi....ab aur nahi.Tumhare kilaf har ek sabhoot he mera pass.Morever now everything is under my control.Finally Mr.Prakash Mahajan......actually you don't deserve that surname.So just  Mr.Prakash tumhara bhura waqt start ho gaya hai.Start the count down you Blady *apshabdh*.

Prakash:YOU !!!! I'm gonna kill you today!!

Neelima:Dharma!!!

Dharma is her PA.

Dharma:Yes mam.

Neelima:Hum todhe kaam se bahar ja rahe hai....pata nahi wapis ane mein kitni don lagenge....tab takh iss pe nazar rakho and show him what actually torture is.

Dharma:Don't worry mam.....iss ka thoeim dekh lunga....15 years se mein isi din ka intazar kar raha tha.

Neelima:Ok take care.Now we are leaving.

Dharma:Ji mam.Just give me a call if you need anything.

Neelima:Ok.

And both Neelima and Arav left from there to Deolali.

So guys this is the chapter.

I hope you people liked it.....you can expect next update today night or tomorrow.

I have made quite some changes in the story.Not much but in the track.So there gonna be a lot of roller coaster ride of emotions .

The two souls journey of healing eachother will start now.

Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Please vote and comment.

Love,
Co-ziddidil 💕