All are angry on karan

Important:So tell me ,do you guys want short(not too short) updates frequently or long updates slowly .So I can adjust my time according to that.If short I can update my other story as well .So please do tell me.
P.s:Please do give inline comments...because I like it 🙈
So let's get into the story now !!
___________________________________

In Parakram SAF,

All were present in common hall.

Col.Batra:What have you done Shergill?I gave you all rights but that doesn't mean you can do such thing.You didn't even listen to Faizi,when he said to not do it.What happened to your Karan.

Karan:Sorry sir .

Col.Batra:Your sorry doesnt make anything better here .Don't be silent I want an answer from you.

"ANSWER THO USKO DENA HI CHAHIYE"came a female voice.

Everyone turned to see the person and all the officers were hell shocked to see that person there .

Col.Batra: Lieutenant General Neelima Mahajan!!
Mam you are here?What's the matter mam.

Yes she is army doctor , lieutenant general and first female commando who has trained more than 18,000 cadets in last 20 years.

(I know indian army still doesn't have any female commandos but there is this wonder woman Seema Rao who is India's first female Commando trainer.So I'm taking inspiration of her in this character with adding some more masala,because it's a story🤪).

All the agents and col.Batra :Jai hind mam.

Neelima:Jai hind!

Neelima:So Mr .Batra kya ho raha hai apke academy mein.Punishment ke naam pe yaha harrasment ho rahi hai!

Sid(coming in):Exactly Aunty G!!

Neelima:Sid!

Sid just went and hugged her tightly and started crying .

Neelima:Sid,kya hua?Kyun ro rahe ho?

Sid:Aunty woh monu.

Neelima:Usse kuch nahi hoga .....don't cry .

Arav:Yes Sid bro ,nothing will happen to her .We are there right?

Sid:Hmm .....I hope so.

Col.Batra:Sorry to interrupt but what's your relationship with Monami.

Neelima:Well I should have said this before but I couldn't.Remember I called the day before all the recruits joined?

Col.Batra:Yaa....and you told that one girl with name Monami will come ,accept or reject her but don't ask her about her surname ,identity or family background.

Neelima:Yes..... that's because she didn't want to get any type attention by revealing her identity.Because she wants to achieve this by her own name not with her surname.

Col.Batra:Who is she Neelima ji?

Neelima:Dr.Monami Mahajan,one of the successful young doctor in the world.Late .Major.Juhi Mahajan ki beti and mera bhi beti hai.Mein uska step mother hoon but rishtey mein tho mein uska real mother jaisi hoon.And also JM Hospitals ka one and only heir.

And shock will be an understatement for everyone present there.

All:What?!

Col.Batra:Kya?Monami Juhi ki beti hai?

Neelima:Haa sir.

Just then the dispensary doctor called Batra sir.

Doctor:Hello sir please come to the dispensary immediately.