Chapter 1: The villain queen (1)

【Sun Wan didn't expect that she would die here. 】

[As she was dying, she seemed to hear a sigh, and in her last sight, a slim figure slowly approaching appeared...]

"The mistress is dead?"

Song Xuyi looked at the last two paragraphs of the plot outline and frowned.

"Yes."

The angry voice of the system came from the mind: "The heroine Sun Wan is dead, the villain Zhao Qingyu has won a big victory, the world line has been distorted rapidly, and was judged by the main **** as a major mistake..."

"The Lord God started backtracking, allowing us to go back to the time when everything hadn't happened yet."

"We all have only one chance," the system said in a serious tone, "If the hero and heroine are not saved this time and the ending of the world is changed, the Lord God will strangle everyone in this world."

"Including you in the world..."

...

Song Xuyi pursed his lips and opened his eyes.

She was in an examination room at this time, and everyone around her was writing furiously. The huge examination room was very quiet, and only the 'rustling' sound of the pen tip writing on the paper could be heard.

Song Xuyi, who was sleeping on the table, was the only exception in this examination room where every second counted.

Song Xuyi glanced at the test paper, then at the clock on the blackboard, and found that half an hour had passed.

The voice of the system sounded again at the right time: "The glasses worn by the tasker are the latest technology developed by the Song Group, which can isolate all shielding devices. As long as you tap three times on the left frame, the answer will be automatically projected to your On the retina..."

Song Xuyi was stunned for a moment, then he paused when he adjusted his glasses—

She woke up in this body half an hour ago, and found that she had lost her memory, and before she had time to familiarize herself with the surrounding environment, she was absorbed by the system all her attention.

The system told her that her name was Song Xuyi, and she was a small world tasker. Because she encountered an unknown attack when entering the small world, she lost her memory.

The system has limited authority, so it is unclear whether Song Xuyi will recover his memory in the future, let alone Song Xuyi's identity and origin, it only knows that taskers need to accept the commission of the main god, and with the assistance of the system, rescue all those who are judged by the main **** as "leaving the world". Line Locus' Small World.

Now the world line of this derailed world revolves around the heroine Sun Wan and the hero Song Jun.

Sun Wan and Song Jun were childhood sweethearts and grew up together. Sun Wan was infatuated with Song Jun, the elder brother next door. However, Song Jun liked the villain Zhao Qingyu wholeheartedly. After pursuing Zhao Qingyu in vain, Song Jun noticed the sister next door who had been following behind him all the time. Sun Wan...

The two have gone through a series of **** plots from "becoming a stand-in" to "running with the ball in despair" to "chasing the wife's crematorium". Suddenly, he stepped in and framed Song Jun's company. Song Jun was busy every day to save the company. Sun Wan, who was already insecure about this relationship, suspected that Song Jun was having an affair, and unfortunately fell off a cliff while following Song Jun. , died under the cliff...