Chapter 12: Villain Queen (12)

Song Xuyi was already numb.

Every time I see Zhao Qingyu, I will inevitably lose face.

The temperature was low in the morning, Song Xuyi was dressed thickly, and he didn't fall anywhere, but when Zhao Qingyu pulled him up with suppressed laughter, Song Xuyi's face still blushed involuntarily.

The smile on Zhao Qingyu's face looks really annoying!

"Xu Yi, why did you come here?"

Zhao Qingyu dressed very simply, with her hair tied back in a ponytail, no makeup, and a sporty outfit. After Song Xuyi explained her intentions and heard the news that Song Xuyi would stay in the village for more than a month, Zhao Qingyu smiled even more happily up.

"I've been here for a few days, and I'm about to go for a run. Would you like to go around the village with me..." Zhao Qingyu asked, but Zhao Qingyu had already dragged Song Xuyi to run.

The two bodyguards had to follow whatever they said. Song Xuyi could only run with the bodyguards. She had been obsessed with studying this year and didn't have much time to exercise. Naturally, she couldn't run as well as the female stars and professional bodyguards who have been exercising all the time. Can't breathe, but the other three people seem to be fine.

Song Xuyi quickly fell behind a lot. She glanced left and right, and was about to slip back halfway, but Zhao Qingyu stopped, turned around and glanced at her, and waited in front of her with a half-smile: "Xu Yi, come here quickly!" !"

Song Xuyi gritted his teeth, and reluctantly ran to Zhao Qingyu.

"Wipe off your sweat."

Zhao Qingyu looked at Song Xuyi who was running towards him with flushed cheeks, his eyes darkened, he took out a wet wipe from his pocket, slowly tore open the package, and lowered his head to wipe the sweat on Song Xuyi's forehead meticulously.

——Song Xuyi's hand that was about to pick up the wipes froze in mid-air.

She never thought that Zhao Qingyu would wipe her sweat away.

The distance between the two was too close, so close that Song Xuyi could feel Zhao Qingyu's shallow breathing. Zhao Qingyu's expression looked extremely focused, her long eyelashes were like butterfly wings, and there was a strange gentleness in her trance.

Song Xuyi was stunned for a moment, and felt some inexplicable tension in her heart. She pursed her lips, tilted her head, and said dryly, "I... I will do it myself!"

"Don't move," the female villain chuckled, her voice was so soft that no one could hear it except Song Xuyi, her tone was still very gentle, but what she said was extremely harsh to Song Xuyi's ears: "Are you sure you can do it by yourself?" ?"

"A kid who needs to be followed by two parents for a jog..."

Song Xuyi's eyes widened.

The female villain before was still pretending, but now... is this giving up the disguise in front of her?

What's even more exasperating is that she was the one who stirred up the matter, and she still has the face to beat her up!

Song Xuyi's eyes widened. He knew that the female villain was trying to provoke him on purpose, but he couldn't help getting angry—

So angry!

If Zhao Qingyu's face was not so beautiful, I really wanted to punch her hateful face!

...

However, the female villain didn't seem to notice Song Xuyi's embarrassment at all. Seeing the two bodyguards turn around and look over, she slowly wiped off the sweat on Song Xuyi's forehead, and stroked the hat wrapped in Song Xuyi like a small animal. Li's head returned to his considerate elder sister's appearance, jogging forward with Song Xuyi.