The Arrival

Arriving at Inazuma, Ningguang finds a charming man, Thoma. He waved at the two lovely ladies and brought them to the Teahouse. They sat down, had some tea, and chatted. As they talked, a traveler came in, it was Aether! 
Beidou waved her hands and said, "Hey! Traveler! Wanna join in for some tea? It's pretty fresh."
Ningguang waved to the Traveler as she sipped her warm tea.
Paimon flew in and shouted "Hey Thoma! Hey Beidou! And Nin- Ningguang? What are you doing here in Komore Teahouse?"

Ningguang put down her cup and explained, "I was here because I wanted to... Uhm-"
Beidou cuts through her words and explained to paimon, "Well, Ningguang wanted to see the view in Inazuma, that's why she's here with me."

"Oh, Paimon knows now, well, we're off! Bye guys!" As Paimon and the Traveler ran off to their next destination.

Beidou stood up and stretched, "Alright Ningguang, let's go. I'm sure Thoma has business to do as well."
Ningguang sipped her tea and stood up, "Thank you Thoma for the tea. Sorry to bother you."
Thoma chuckled, "Haha, no worries! Come whenever you want! Goodbye guys! Have a fun journey at Inazuma!"

They both leave the Teahouse and chatted along the way, ate some food as well, hours passed and Ningguang starts to get tired and her legs hurt from all the walking, Beidou turned around and said,

"Tired? Come on, I'll carry you, I'm sure your legs are hurting as well from all the walking."

Ningguang shook her head slowly, "N-no, I'm fine, no need to worry about me, I can still wal-"
Beidou carried Ningguang, "You're not fine, Let's go, I think I see a hotel up there. We'll stay there for a night."

"O-oh.. Thank you Miss Beidou." 
"No worries. And- don't be so formal, just call me Beidou." As she walks up to the hotel.

The door opens, Beidou threw a bag of coin at the counter and grabbed a random key, she then went upstairs and slowly put Ningguang on the bed, tucking her in and giving her a goodnight kiss.

"Sweet dreams, we have a big day tomorrow."

Both of them went to sleep after a long day.