chapter 1

|Justin|

I walked out of airport and waited for my cab to show up. Just then a car stopped infront of me. I got in and the driver started the car. I was heading to cafe to meet my friends.

You might think from where am I coming ok so I'm coming from LA to New York for my work with my two friends Josh and Caroline.

I reached the cafe and I got out giving the cash to the driver.

I went in the cafe and sat in the table near the transparent glass and took my phone to check if I got any texts from them. And no I didn't.

Let's wait if they text.

I looked outside to see vehicles going and when I looked up at the opposite building I saw a girl standing at the terrace who was about to jump from there.

"The hell" I whispered to myself.

I ran outside and looked up again she was looking back and yelling to someone I guess.

"Hé, poussin fou ! recule !!" (HEY GO BACK) I yelled in French hoping that she'd hear me but she didn't. Oh yeah I know french

"HEY" I yelled more louder. And thank god she heard me.

"BACK TF OFF! "t'es en colère?" (Are you mad?) I yelled. She looked at me and I looked at the cafe to see if my friends have arrived but they haven't.

When I looked back up at the building she was gone.

She must be crazy chick.

I went back to cafe and sat down.
*Ringing*
I picked up my phone. Seeing it's Caroline.

Hey where are you guys? - j

We are almost there see you in a few- C

Okay bye - j

When I looked up to see both of em waving at me and I returned back.

I went and hugged both of em.

"Hey buddies" I said.

"Man how are you?! So good to see you" josh said. "I'm great buddy" I said while smiling.

"Have you ordered anything ?" Caroline asked.

"Not yet" I said.

|After eating|

I will be staying at my brother's friends house and I when I say brother he is 50 and his friend is 65 I think. So he lives with his wife. Old couple.

We reached the place it was kinda apartment. It was second floor.

Caroline ringed the bell as we waited for the door to be opened.

And the door was opened by an old lady. She looked confused.

"Who are you guys?" She asked.

Huh? I thought she knew Caroline and Josh.

"Elsa you forgot us so soon? Last week only we came here to help you with some stuff remember?" Josh asked while laughing and going inside.

"Who is he?" She asked scanning me from top to bottom.

"He is Justin Elsa. He will be staying here with you and Steve and he is Steve's friend's brother." Caroline said and she took me in.

I took my luggage with me and saw Steve sitting in balcony reading newspaper.

"Hello sir" I said. He turned and looked at me not so pleased.

Damn

He cleared his throat "why so late?" he asked.

"Traffic sir."I said

"Okay so there are some rules you need to follow if you want to stay under my roof." He said while coughing a lil.

We walked through a small hallway which I assume to my room.

"Yes sir, Robert (my brother) mentioned that no late night parties, no drinking, no smoking, should keep my room clean." I said.

He turned and looked at me "good"he said and opend the room.

As he walked away me ,Josh and Caroline went inside the room and closed the door and shouted that I finally here.

I can only hope everything else goes better.

<><><><><><>
Hey guys so yeah new stroy lol. Ik I haven't finished or updated a new chapter for my previous story but I'll surely will. Sorry for not updating a new chapter in that story but I will do it when I have time. Till than let me know if you like this new story <3