𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

𝕄𝕒𝕩'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

A few days have past. I'm still shocked that Volt likes my cooking more than Susie's and his peanuts. Knowing him, he loves peanuts, he adores peanuts!

Maybe... He isn't that bad as I thought he was. But, he still likes Sammy...

"THE GODAMN EARTH TO MOTHER FUCKING MAX?!" I heard someone yell at me. How dare they swear at me!

"Huh?" I asked. I saw Volt in front of me while Sammy looked fed up.

"Ugh, Volt! You didn't need to swear at Max like that!" Sammy scolded. Volt just sighed and showed me his watch. THERE'S AN EMERGENCY?! oh wait.

"THERE'S AN EMERGENCY?!" I yelled. I shot up and ran to our room. How could I zone out so hard that I can't even hear the emergency call?

Time skip because I'm not good with fighting scenes

DAMN I was exhausted! That idiot monster was strong!

"That.. Uh.. I honestly don't know what to say," Volt was able to say through his pants. Sammy just sat down near a wall, curled up. Wonder what's wrong with him.. He couldn't be THAT tired, can he? He's one of the strongest rangers in MiniForce!

"Hey, do you think Sammy's okay?" I whispered to Volt. He looked up and stared at Sammy for a good minute.

"Doubtful. Does that answer your question?" Sammy suddenly said. I'm honestly confused of how he could hear me.

"How did you hear-"

"How did I hear you? It's a me problem. Not a you problem."

"..."

"What do you mean by that?" Volt asked, finally breaking the silence. I just noticed that I hate it when it's too quiet. It just... Doesn't feel happy or bright.

"Nothing. I'm going to bed," Sammy stood up and walked over to his and Volt's bunk bed.

I took a peek at my watch and it read 6:22 pm. Why would Sammy sleep so early? Not even Lucy sleeps that early!

"Ok then, I'm going to bake cookies. Anyone want to help? If you do, you get two more cookies then everyone else!" Lucy persuaded. Oh dear god, Lucy, WHY NOW? WHEN WE'RE THIS DAMN TIRED-

"ME ME ME ME ME I WANT COOKIES! I CAN EVEN DO EVERYTHING IF YOU WANT, LUCY! I JUST WANT COOKIES!" Volt yelled louder than Susie's scream, and that is VERY LOUD. Since he was beside me as well, I'm pretty sure my ears are bleeding and are in the process of buying a halo and a pair of wings.

"VOLT! CAN YOU BE FUCKING QUIET?!" Sammy shot up from his bed. I frowned. Is he okay? I'm concerned...

"... Sorry, Sammy."

"You better be, or I'll kick your stomach so damn hard that you cough out your own organs and blood."

"What?" Volt, Lucy and I couldn't believe our ears. Yes, maybe Sammy can be a BIIIIT violent and is enemies with Volt, but he would never use those words on a friend, not even an enemy.

Volt and Lucy just walked to the kitchen while I stood in the middle of the room.

Something was up with Sammy, I have to know what it is. He's my cr- I MEAN FRIEND. He's my friend, and I care for him.

But

How am I supposed to find out? He can and would literally kill me.

𝕍𝕠𝕝𝕥'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

I just finished baking the cookies with Lucy, and they taste delicious! However, not as good as Max's cooking. I'm still surprised of how I like his cooking more than my peanuts! And if you know me, I LOVE peanuts! They are superior.

SAY IT WITH ME.

PEANUTS ARE SUPERIOR.

There you go! :D

Anyways, I took the plate to the room to offer some cookies to Max, maybe even Sammy. Although, I'm scared to face Sammy. It's either he became more scary or I just became more of a scaredy cat - WHICH I AM NOT! I'm a... What am I again? Eh whatever.

Lucy wanted to stay in the kitchen to clean up, so I just went to the room without her.

As I walked into the room, I yelled,"I brought the cookies- MAX?!"

Max was..

Did Sammy..

No..

He couldn't have..

Right?

...

Right...?

...

But he's standing there.

He's THERE.

He's there with the knife.