Chapter Thirty Four

I stared at Ethan as he slept with a soft smile on my face. He looked so peaceful and innocent, I could not help but traced his eyebrows then his lips thinking about what we did last night. I would not help but blush. We finally did it.

I got out of his bed and went to the bathroom even though I still felt sore from last night then I took a shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. As soon as I opened the door I found Ethan standing there looking worried.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"I...I thought you left." He said taking my hand.

I looked at him a little surprised. If anyone was leaving anyone in our relationship I thought it most likely would be him. I had no idea he had insecurities like that too. I smiled softly at him.

"And why would I do that?"

He looked so conflicted as he tried to look for an answer.

"I don't know maybe because...I did not perform last night?" He whispered and I laughed.

"Ethan, you were fine...I don't know why you'd think that." I smiled shaking my head and he frowned as he stared at me.

"Bad boys can be insecure too." He said softly.

And I wonder if he was insecure about other things but I brushed off the thought and smiled at him.

"Well, you don't need to be insecure Ethan I'll never leave you in fact I should be the one worried about that...who knows when you'll get bored of me." I said half joking and half serious.

I know our relationship was doing good and stable for now but I still was not sure of what the future held. I mean this was my first relationship after all, was it really going to last...as in forever?

"You can't get bored of something you're addicted to. You're like my own personal drug." He said leaving light kisses on my neck.

"Drugs are bad for you." I teased and he stopped looking back at me.

"You're the good kind." He said before capturing my lips with his.

I kissed him back a little shocked he did not have morning breath. I smiled into the kiss as he carried me to bed without breaking the kiss. I let out a moan as he grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist.

"Ethan mom said I should tell you we are ba.." Sandy suddenly opened the door and gasped when she saw us then turned around. I quickly grabbed the sheets and wrapped them around me as soon as Ethan moved away from me to talk to his sister.

Thank God Sandy did not find us in the process of doing it and thank God Ethan was still in his boxers. If she found us both naked I would have been beyond embarrassed not that I am not in this situation.

"I keep telling you knock before you enter. Better yet don't get in my god damn room." He said pushing her out.

"You ruined him!" Sandy exclaimed as she looked over Ethan's shoulder.

"Yep and I'm going to ruin him again so get out already." Ethan said pushing her out and shutting the door at her face.

Knowing Sandy she was probably still at the door frowning at it.

Ethan looked back at me and smiled at me making his way towards me.

"Where were we?" He asked with a smirk as he stood in front of me.

"No, your parents are outside." I shook my head holding the sheets ,covering me, tighter. He frowned. "Plus I'm still a little sore from last yesterday." I told him with a small blush.