1: To new Beginnings, I guess...

TW: Nightmares, Implied abuse/neglect, arson, death.

Please tell me if im missing any tw's

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy pov:

Everything was ablaze. The heat was unbearable. The air i breathed was thick, and was dragged down my throat, making my chest heave. I hear Wilbur calling my name, but it was so far away. I realized i was shaking, and really badly too. They was screaming my name. They shouldn't be....They died....Their gone.

I wake up in a pool of sweat to Wilbur shaking me, calling my name. My cheeks were wet from what I can only presume were fresh tears. I engulfed Wilbur in a tight hug, fearing to let go. "Nightmare?" He softly whispered. "Ye-Yea" Was all i could choke out, head resting in the crook of the tallers neck. "C'mon, we better get ready, Miss Penny told us someone might foster us!" He said in a cheerful tone, although worry laced his voice. He was still holding on about what happened in the last home. Its not healthy, to dwell on things like that, but I cant say I don't do it too.

'Its your fault their dead'

'they were happy with life, and you ruined it'

'they were so happy, !£^+*0&$ was so happy, and now their dead instead of you'

The voices were getting to me again. I sighed and lifted my head, walking to the wardrobe to get changed, while Techno was awoken by Wil lightly shaking him. I changed into an oversized red hoodie and blue jeans, while Wilbur wore a yellow sweater with black jeans ripped at the knees. ((A/N HIS KNEECAPS ARE EXPOSEDDDDD)) Techno slowly got out of bed and put on a light pink hoodie and grey sweatpants. The pinkette tied his long hair into a messy bun, before grabbing his glasses and putting them on.  

-time skip to like meeting thingy brought to you by my freezing hands-

We walked into the room and sat in the far corner. There was a man with blonde hair going down to his shoulders, and blue eyes. He wore a green and white striped bucket hat. He wore a kind smile on his face, but I've seen it before. They act nice, and then on the second day, you get hurt. You get ignored. You get sent back...

I quickly got snapped out of my thoughts as Wilbur nudged me. I looked up. He was approaching us. I started cracking my fingers, a habit I never seemed to grow out of. I looked over, and saw Wilbur bouncing his leg, and Techno picking his nails. The man sat in front of us, and introduced himself. "Hey boys, my names Philza, but I usually go by Phil for short. What are you names?" He sounded so.......nice? "Um...well, I'm T-Tommy, and these are my brothers Wilbur and Te-Techno." Shit. I fucked up, and he hasn't even got to know us yet.

'Wow, stuttering, he's not gonna like you very much for that' 

((BTW, I do actually stutter under circumstances like these, so yea, don't come at me, bc this is actually said in my head when I stutter))

'Dang, mans cant even say his name right'

'LOL'

'Phil seems kinda nice tho-'

'stfu, nobody asked'

'WHERE ARE THE ASKERS, MY FRIENDS?!?!'

The voices were abruptly cut off after Phil piped up. "Well its nice to meet you three." 'Nice?? What does he mean?'

'IT MEANS HE MIGHT ADOPT YOU DIPSHIT.'