4. They Say Silly Girl, I Say Lost Boy

Its been a long time since you-

updated

this

book~

yea....sorry about that-

But i'm back now, wooo!

Damn that title tho-

Anyhow! This chapter wasn't planned, I just kinda need to vent rn cause ✨l i f e✨

I'll explain more later. Also, this is gonna be pretty angsty, seeing as you had fluff last chapter-

Plus, I'm not gonna say which POV it is. I'm that evil :]

oh, and try and guess which POV it is before the names pop up!

TW: Transphobia (Oh yes :]) coming out, deadnaming, yelling, blood, gore, murder, death

Tell me if i missed a TW

Enjoy! :)

----------------------------------------------------

I sat up in my bed, the bright light of my phone casting a glow on my face, wall and ceiling. It was 3:45am and I haven't fallen asleep. I'm scared. I always have the same dream-no, Nightmare of that dreadful day. I sighed, knowing I had to sleep soon, seeing as passing out in the middle of the day is not very productive. 

I reached down and shoved my charger into my phone, before placing it down on the table next to the bed. I slowly pulled the covers on me and laid down, already knowing, and dreading, what was to come....

(A/N: I'm loving this-)

There I was again, sitting on the couch with the Tv on, watching some sort of musical. 'Hamilton' was what Wilbur and Tommy were obsessing over, while I was in the middle of them, barely paying attention to the film, thoughts clouding my mind.

Then the doorbell rang. 

The ding dong ringing out loud and clear throughout the house.

I knew exactly what it was too. 

And so, I quickly jumped up, unable to contain both my excitement and fear.  

"I'll get it." I said. The two youngers looked at me, smiling too. They also knew. They understood. And so I walked into the hall, towards the door, reaching out to the silver handle. The metal was cold to the touch. I swung open the door to reveal a delivery man, holding a parcel with my name on it. Not that horrible deadname, no, It read 'Techno' neatly printed out in comic sans. (A/N: Shut up, comic sans is good, Its the only text I can read)

"I have a package for  'Techno'?" He said calmly. To hear my name said by people other than my brothers was exhilarating to say the least.

"That would be for me." I replied, keeping my voice smooth and level.

"Cool beans. I'm just gonna need you to sign here please." He pointed to the tablet on top of the box. I quickly picked it up and scrawled my signature, before taking my parcel and wishing him a good day, with him doing the same. 

After closing the door behind me, I walked into the living room to find the Tv off and both brothers sitting turned towards the door, excitement clear in their body language.

"I thought I was the one receiving a binder today, not you pair." I laughed, watching them try and compose themselves the best they can.

"But Technooooooo" Tommy whined, holding out the 'o'. "We're just excited that our big brother is getting a binder!" He exclaimed. That's the thing with Tommy, after a long day of being misgendered, he comes along and talks to me, always using masculine words to describe me. Even around our foster parents, he uses 'they' and 'them', and tries his hardest to avoid feminine terms. The same with Wilbur.