Secerts, and votes.⋅

I awake the next moring covered in cum.. well Punz had both me and Sapnap screaming his name... They had me screaming both of there names.. Punz was next awake 'I also did say given the chance I'd peg you' he said yawning.

'And you also pegged Sapnap' I say giggling.

The raven haired waked up 'Well I guess I'm a switch' He mutters.

'Mmm I guess we were both right then' Punz muttered.

I just lay on Sapnaps chest.. it felt good.. 'cuddly bottom hm?' Sapnap said.

'Tired bottom you mean' I mutter.

They chuckle 'you did amzing' They say kissing my cheek.

I get out of there embrace  standing up slightly  limping off to the bathroom.. soon followed  by them.. and we all took a shower togather and we fucking made out in the shower.. the steam  around us while we go for it in the shower.. Punz was very rough he had me pinned to the glass I could well him in throught.. soon it broke 'fuck you are so hot babyboy'he said in my ear.

Sapnap limped over 'mmm~ how was last night  baby' Sapnap said holding my  waist rubbing the bruises.

'Fucking heavenly' I mutter softly.

'You felled so good on me darling' Punz said.

Sap nodded going for the neck 'you are ours now, but it will stay secert' they both said.

'I'm fine with it' I said.

We got cleaned and our of the shower.. I quickly  got dressed in yet another stolen hoddie and grab my mask putting it on.. I walk out 'Ah and now you reveal you have stolen my hoodies to' Punz said.

'Bingo' I say chuckling.

Punz undid my mask kissing my lips lightly before redoing the mask.. I giggle he's cute like this.

Sapnap came out limping aswell.. 'were gonna get cought' Sapnap muttered.

'Punz is a man of his word and he fucking said it so he had to do it' I said 'there's our excuse'.

'True they know that to' Punz said smirking.

And off we went to met our friends.. they did questioned the limping.. George  was pissed trying to tackle  the blond. But Punz fucking  won because he actually  works out.

'Group vote who wants George  out' I said loud.

Everyone  but George wanted him out incudling me. I limped over useing Punz as a blance person '

'I 11th it' I say 'so Georgie you are kicked out of the group' I added.

'What how is that fair there all simps to?' George screamed.

'None of us has tried to avide Dreams privacy, unlike you..' Punz said holding onto me protectively..

'Infact you are the reason he hasent stoped wearing the blasted mask' Karl spat.

Geroge said bull 'I actually did tell them the George' I say.

George  started his whineing mood.. saying we can't kick him out of the simp group... 'I can kick you  out of the friendship, and I'm pretty sure the other simps kicked you our of there separate group aswell' I say.

'We did that long ago' Sapnap confirmed.

'You just got way to annoying whiney and well.. prossive' I said.. and with that I get picked up and they take me off elsewhere away from George.

›Secert relationship archh let'sa go