Last goodbye

Gulf

My best friend is Sammy, she is beautiful on the outside as is on the inside. It was her brother I fell in love with.

Last night....

I climb a tree, so I could get Sammie window to climb through it. She laughed when I knocked on the window, she opened it and let me through. "Same old Gulfie, coming up to see the the princess when you're in love with the prince"

"Funny, I came to say goodbye, My father taking to the bus station tomorrow.I headed to my aunts place and here a rose for my princess and the sunflower for him.

"What about Mew or you just leave the flower telling him"

" The of being his sunflower, you know I want that more than anything. I think he wants that too but I don't stand in his way of joining a band so tell him happy birthday and give him this flower. I love you both.

"Do worry Gulf, you always be his sunflower but you really should tell him goodbye yourself" she replied

"Thanks for reminding me, I love you both and we see each other again" I replied as climbed out the window.

"MAKE A WISH SUNFLOWER" she yelled,

"YOU TO BEAUTIFUL" I yelled, I got back in the car and drove off.

Mew

My party had some many people, but I could not help but look around to search for the only I really love to hold tonight and talk to about joining the band in couple weeks. Maybe at least plan on when we see each other again. Saint and Zee understood the love I had for him, and he did not show tonight I could at least go to him. 

All our guest have finally gone home and my sunflower was a no-show. My gifts like Instruments, new clothes and jug full of cash but for the band and a brand-new bus just waiting for the name of our band on it will be more exciting tomorrow as I head up to bed only to a real sunflower laying on my pillow with a red ribbon. I rushed to my sister room. "Sam, he been here? I asked

"Yes, he climbed up tree and came through the window like always, I tried to convince him to head down to the party, He said to tell you Happy Birthday, He always love you, wants to be your sunflower and to join the band, but he going to stop by the fountain before he leaves.

o