STREAMCLAN

Leader: Larkstar-pale brown tabby and white she-cat with cold green eyes; she is calm, brave, and wise.

Apprentice: Daisypaw

Deputys: 

Featherstripe-beautiful short-furred dark gray tabby she-cat with flaming amber eyes; determined and generous.

Pondwing-white she-cat with cloudy gray patches, and deep blue eyes; disciplined and loyal.

Medicine cats:

Marigoldleaf-pale golden tabby and white splotched she-cat with light green eyes; gentle and friendly.

Apprentice: Breezepaw

Warriors:

Dawnheart-dark golden tabby tom with faint tabby markings on his legs and tail, narrow amber eyes; devoted and judicious, mates with Lightcloud and father of Daisypaw, Breezepaw, and Cloudpaw

Lightcloud-short-furred snowy white she-cat with cloudy gray patches, a thick, plumy tail, warm light blue eyes; confident, gentle, loving, mates with Dawnheart and mother of Daisypaw, Breezepaw, and Cloudpaw

Firestorm-white tom with dark gray tabby ears and tail, flaming amber eyes, loyal, has high standards on his kits, used to be mates with Raindawn, father of Fogkit.

Whitesky-snowy white tom with light blue eyes, calm and wise, mates with Violetmist, father of Snowymist and Songfeather.

Snowymist-snowy white tom with misty green eyes, positive and chatty, mates with Flowercloud, father of Rabbitclaw and Meadowbreeze.

Flowercloud-brown tabby she-cat with cream tabby patches, dark green eyes, past loner, mysterious and shy, mates with Snowymist, mother of Rabbitclaw and Meadowbreeze.

Songfeather-beautiful solid gray (nonbinary)cat with light blue eyes, lonely and depressed.

Apprentice: Cloudpaw

Rabbitclaw-brown tabby she-cat with misty green eyes, supportive and loving, mates with Minnowsplash and mother of Moonkit and Streamkit.

Silvercall-silver she-cat with light amber eyes, friendly and long-tempered, parents are deceased, has no mate, siblings with Minnowsplash and Nightdrift.

Nightdrift-slim black she-cat with light amber eyes, long-tempered and finds it hard to show feelings, mates with Brightfeather and mother of Blossommeadow and Lilypond.

Brightfeather-reddish ginger tom with bright green eyes, emotional and would do anything for kin, patient, mates with Nightdrift and father of Blossommeadow and Lilypond.

Blossommeadow-beautiful calico she-cat with bright green eyes, emotional and patient.

Lilypond-young reddish ginger she-cat with light amber eyes, bright and shy.

Meadowbreeze-brown tabby tom with dark green eyes, kind and loyal.

Apprentices:

Daisypaw-short-furred pale golden tabby she-cat with a white muzzle and paws, a thick, plumy tail and light blue eyes; ambitious, and bright.

Breezepaw-cloudy gray tom with faint tabby markings on his legs and tail, amber eyes; hardworking and mature.

Cloudpaw-snowy white tom with a thick and plumy tail, amber eyes; imaginative and soft-hearted.

Queens:

Violetmist-beautiful solid dark gray she-cat with misty green eyes; quiet and patient, expecting, mates with Whitesky and mother of Snowymist and Songfeather.

Raindawn-cloudy gray she-cat with a thick and plumy tail, bright yellow eyes; open-minded and energetic, used to be mates with Firestorm, mother of Fogkit.

Minnowsplash-silver tom-cat with yellow eyes, loving but confused, mates with Rabbitclaw, father of Moonkit and Streamkit, parents are deceased.

Kits:

Fogkit-cloudy gray transgender (male to female)kit with white ears and tail, barely visible tabby stripes, flaming amber eyes, bright and strict to himself, kit of Raindawn and Firestorm.

Moonkit-silver genderfluid cat with yellow eyes, confused and shy, kit of Minnowsplash and Rabbitclaw.

Streamkit-brown tabby she-cat with cream patches, yellow eyes, kind and nice, cares a lot for Moonkit, kit of Minnowsplash and Rabbitclaw.

Elders

Cloudmist-snowy white furred she-cat with a thick and plumy tail, light blue eyes; gentle and caring, mates with Smokesun and mother of Lightcloud, Raindawn, and Whitesky.

Smokesun-cloudy gray tom with yellow eyes, grumpy but caring, mates with Cloudmist and father of Lightcloud, Raindawn, Pondwing, and Whitesky.

Flamewhisker-dark gray tabby she-cat with flaming amber eyes, mates with Sunfrost, mother of Firestorm, Violetmist, Featherstripe, and Dawnheart.

Sunfrost-white she-cat(transgender, tom to she-cat) with solid gray and dark golden tabby(with faint markings) splotches(parents were kin were solid gray, dark golden tabby, and white), light green eyes, mates with Flamewhisker and mother of Firestorm, Featherstripe, Violetmist, and Dawnheart.