THUNDERCLAN

Leader: Thornstar-a light brown tabby and white tom with a darker tail, lighter jaw and copper eyes. He is approximately 7.5 years old. Thornstar is a patient and courageous tom. He used to lack bravery but becoming a warrior, then deputy and leader, he slowly gained it. He is a compassionate tom. He wishes to be a leader who is like a friend, and is trying to be, but still, many cats are scared of him, mostly young warriors, apprentices, and kits. He is sometimes timid, but will do anything for his clan. He is studious and always tries to prove himself. Thornstar is clumsy and sometimes unintentionally rude, and is snappy when he is fatigued. He is mates with Smokestorm. He is the father of Amberbriar, Rainspirit, Shadowwind, and Lilycloud.

Deputy: Breezefang-a black and white tom with a white tail and amber eyes, approximately 5 years old. Breezefang is a perfectionist, and is seen as perfect by many cats. He is hard-working, prickly, and does not open his heart usually. He has many misconceptions and is, stereotyped, but tries not to be. He is calm and patient. Breezefang is easily nervous especially when it comes to his family, and relationships, the only thing he is bad at. He wishes to be a perfect mate and future father to his mate and unborn kits, but tries too hard. He sometimes gets into arguments with Flywish and those are the only times in his life that Breezefang gives up and loses. His mate is Flywish.

Apprentice: Snowpaw

Medicine cat: 

Eagletalon-black she-cat with green eyes, 3 years old. Eagletalon is a rather snappy and irritable she-cat. She is very busy and due to that, sometimes is harsh and rude to cats. However, she is warm and soft when she is relaxed, and knows to be respectful to elders and senior warriors. She is clever and mischievous. Her parents are Brindleshine and Jayspot. 

Warriors(From young to old):

Amberbriar-dilute calico she-cat with copper eyes, 2 years old. Amberbriar is a soft an quiet she-cat. She is caring and dramatic, loud and different to her close and loved ones. She turns loud, honest, talkative and trusting to her closest friends, however, it is very hard to get close to her. Amberbriar gets hurt easily and is sharp, and untrusting to cats she barely knows due to an unknown trauma. Due to her beautiful appearance, she is sought by many toms, however, she politely hates all of them. Maybe she has one in mind...or? She is the kit of Smokestorm and Thornstar.

Rainspirit-short-furred grey mackerel tabby she-cat with green eyes, 2 years old. Rainspirit is a free-spirited and easily stressed she-cat who is often stressed by the clans' rules. She is carefree and likes to stray away from rules. She is independent, and is almost always annoyed of her sister Amberbriar due to her dramatic personality. She has a strong bond and great relationship with Amberbriar. Rainspirit is kind and warm but sometimes rude without herself knowing. She is snappy when stressed. She is a troublemaker and is not sure about having a mate nor kits. She often argues with Lilycloud due to their usually-bumping(?) personality(they are both strong-willed and stubborn) but has also a good relationship.

Apprentice: Petalpaw

Shadowwind-black tom with green eyes, 2 years old. Shadowwind is a loyal tom. He follows the rules and has a rather robotic personality. He is a perfectionist and is easily annoyed. However, Shadowwind also has a warm side like Amberbriar. He can be loving, warm and caring, though towards very few cats. He is rather clever and meticulous.

Fogfeather-fluffy pure white tom with amazing blue eyes with a gray tinge, formerly kittypet, 2 years old. Fogfeather is a carefree cat who likes adventure. He hated the trapped life of a kittypet and ran away to be a warrior. Fogfeather was first disappointed in clan life after seeing the warrior code and the complicated life, but after meeting Willowfall, he thought again and decided to stay in the clans. He still sometimes causes problems and talks back to older cats. He is irresponsible and stubborn, but loving and caring. He is mates with Willowfall and is the father of Snowpaw, Mistpaw, Birdpaw, Leafpaw, and Petalpaw.