𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 - 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝙽𝚘𝚝𝙵𝚘𝚗𝚍

Another request from @Flower_Gremlin

{𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳}
𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚈
𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝙸𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚙. 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚖.

George rubbed his temples, sighing into the phone's microphone.

"Dream..."

"I wish I could be there, George. I have to cancel. We can meet up another time."

"I haven't been with you in two weeks! I miss you!" George squeaked. Dream sighed heavily.

"I can't just...cancel family matters."

"Im sure you can cut it a little early. I wanna see you."

George was pacing his living room. The phone was on speaker, held up to his mouth. He would stop in the middle of the room before pacing again. He had been on the phone arguing with Dream for an hour now.

"I don't see why you can't just let me reschedule." Dream said. George scoffed.

"Because I miss my boyfriend! I wanna see you. I miss you so much."

"We can see each other another time."

"You say that all the time! It takes months sometimes to be able to see you in real life. We don't live that far anymore. I moved to the U.S just to be with you and you keep blocking me out of your life!"

"I know..."

"Have you even told your parents!?" I yelled. He fell silent. I shook my head.

"Unbelievable..."

"Listen I'm sorry—"

"You're always sorry! Stop being sorry and start just doing the right thing!"

"What the hell is the right thing!? What do you want from me!?"

"Time! I just want some god damn time with you!" George cried into the phone. Tears pricked his eyes and threatened to spill. He hates fighting with Dream. It was painful.

Dream's end fell silent once again. Why couldn't he just explain himself? It was like every word that dripped from his mouth was a lie. An on the spot lie. Yet George believed every bit of it. The blindness from his love was beginning to fade and slowly his eyes began to fill with doubt. Doubt and concern. Why was Dream cancelling so much?

"Dream be honest...are you cancelling for a friend of yours?"

"Of course not—"

"You can tell me! I get it. Sometimes I prefer hanging out with my friends certain days and not you. It's fine." He said. Dream paused, choking on his next words to say.

"I...I'm not." George sighed in defeat. He knew the call would never end if he kept making new argues. He shook his head and gripped his phone a little tighter.

"Okay. I believe you. I trust you."

"Thank you—"

"Should I, though?" George interrupted Dream. There was a small beat as Dream processed what he said.

"Should you what?"

"Should I be trusting you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Dream, are you with someone else?" George asked. Dream let out chokes of shock.

"What the hell!? George, where is this coming from!?" Dream squeaked, George looked to the ground. He was once again stopped in the middle of the room.

"I...I'm just wondering."

"You're seriously assuming I'm cheating on you!? Just because I'm canceling!? What the hell!?"

"Okay! Okay...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said tha—" George fell quiet as Dream hung up on him in anger. The phone slipped from his hand and tumbled to the floor. He let out a shaky breath, shaking his head.

He was having a hard time believing him.

George stepped out of his car. He bounced around the front, looking to the house ahead of him. He was picking Dream up to go get lunch with him.

He was excited to spend time with him. He had finally talked to Dream again after a few weeks when they fought. He missed him and was ready to make things right.

Stepping up to the door, he rung to doorbell. The soft, muffled sound of the bell's tune echoed throughout the house on the other side of the door. There were footsteps before the door opened. To his surprise, Dream's mom smiled back at him.

"Oh hello George!" She chirped. George smiled and he pocketed his phone.

"Hello! Is Dream here?" He asked. Already knowing the answer.

"He is. Give him a little privacy though." She said, letting George step into the house. George raised his eyebrow.

"Why's that? Is he changing?" He asked. She shook her head and giggled.

"His boyfriend's over." She said. George's face fell. He froze, processing what she said.

"I-I...I'm sorry what?"

"Did Dream never tell you about he and Nick's relationship? They started dating 2 months ago. It's so cute."

"THEY WHAT!?" George yelled. He didn't care how loud he was. He was in pure disbelief. His Dream. The same boy he fell head over heels for. Cheating on him with his best friend.

"I-Is something the matter?" She squeaked, taken aback by his reaction. Footsteps came rushing into the room and George whipped around. He was face to face with Dream and Sapnap, standing side by side. Dream looked terrified and Sapnap looked worried as well. George snarled at the two. Mainly Dream, though.

"So this is what you've been cancelling on me for..?"

"George I-I can explain—"

"TWO FUCKING MONTHS!? YOU TELL HER AFTER TWO MONTHS!? WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR A YEAR!" George screamed. Sapnap looked down, ashamed. He knew full well George and Dream had been together.

"Clay! What is George talking about!?" His mom gasped. Dream looked to Sapnap for support, but he stayed quiet. George's eyes fell on Sapnap.

"Sap...how could you? You're my best friend."

"I'm s-sorry George! I-It just happened. I didn't m-mean for you to find out like this!" He said.

"What!? We're you planning on just staying together without me knowing!?" George yelled. The boys fell silent. George scoffed and he shook his head.

"You dirty ducking scumbag." He growled. He turned and stormed out the door, slamming it shut hard enough behind him that the whole house trembled in fear. The muffled sounds of Dream's mom scolding him could be heard as George rushed to his car. Tears streamed down the Brit's face as he got in his car, leaning against the wheel. His whole body was shaking. He choked on tears, breaking into a fit of sobs.

"Should've followed my fucking gut instinct."

He had always had a feeling. He didn't want to believe it, but he always sort of knew. Now it was a fact he couldn't ignore anymore.