𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 - 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍

(This is from my old Kinktober book that was unpublished)

!SMUT!
{𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙵𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳}
𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚈
𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚊 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖. 𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖'𝚜 𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗

Gogy's POV
I buttoned up my white collar shirt and straightened my tie, moving my hair out of my face a little as I stared at myself in the mirror. I sat there, looking at the outfit I had put on. I peeked out of my bathroom into my bedroom, staring at my bed.

On my bed was a laid out dress. One I had bought for this dinner date Dream was taking me to. The one I had bailed on because I didn't want to be judged for being a guy wearing a dress. Most importantly, I didn't want Dream to find me weird. I didn't want him to be disgusted by me and leave me.

I was so unhappy with my suit, though. I wasn't the biggest suit guy. I wore them occasionally, but when going on dinner dates I wanted to feel beautiful. I didn't want to wear a suit.

Taking a deep breath, I shook my head and took off my tie, unbuttoning my shirt and taking everything else off. I couldn't do this.

I wanted to wear a dress. A dress that made me feel beautiful. It's my night. My night with Dream. If he isn't going to find me pretty, I sure as hell will myself. I walked to the bedroom and grabbed my dress, slipping that on instead.

It was a short dress that outlined my body perfectly since it was pretty tight. It had a small zipper in the back towards the top that I was able to zip up through a bit of struggle. I threw on a jeans jacket over it and went to look at myself in the bathroom mirror. When I saw myself, I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. I smiled softly to myself. I loved it.

I was wearing a baby blue, no shoulder dress that only went down right above my knees. I was wearing a high cut, white jeans jacket that stopped right above my waist, letting my hips show perfectly.

I put on a little bit of lip gloss to make my lips shine and some clear mascara just to darken my eye lashes slightly. I put on some black flats and my outfit was complete. I was so happy with how I looked. This was exactly what I wanted to wear going out somewhere fancy with Dream.

Dream...

My breath hitched as I tried to take a deep and calming breath. I was nervous as to what he would think. What he would say. He had never known I liked to wear dresses, let alone seen me in one.

I shook my head and grabbed my white circle glasses, propping them up on my head. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my bag. I walked to the living room to wait for Dream.

The second I went to sit down, there was a knock on my door. I jumped a little. Dream was here. Right on time actually. I looked down to my outfit and let out a small breath. I walked to the door and held my head up high.

I opened the door and felt my shoulders fall as my eyebrows furrowed.

"God dammit-where is Dream? Why are you here?" I groaned. Standing at my door was Sapnap. He chuckled.

"Dream was gonna be late for the reservation, so he told me to come get you. You're gonna meet him at the restaurant." He said. He looked me up and down and smiled.