Chapter 1

6:00am-Thursday

Dream was getting ready for the day, right now he was brushing his teeth when a warm body pressed against his back, arms wrapped around his hips loosely. Dream smiled as he kept brushing his teeth letting the other male place his head in the crook of his neck. Dream leaned down to the sink, the head moved off of his neck but the hands stayed as he spit out his toothpaste and rinsed his mouth with water. "Good morning sleepy head." Dream said standing back up and grabbing the curling iron for his hair.

The pink haired male mumbled a reply out as he buried his head deeper into the blonds neck, Dream laughed and continued styling his hair in the mirror. "Too early, bed now." The words were clear and came out in a gruff mannerism, but the pink haired male paid very little attention to his tone as he unplugged the iron and pulled it out of Dreams hands. He regripped around the blonds hips, hoisting the male up with little effort and carried him back to the bed. "Wha-No!" Dream laughed as he was tossed on the bed. The tired pink haired man settled himself down on top of the blond, effectively stopping any attempt given by the blond male to get up.

With some wrestling between the two males, Dream had managed to maneuver enough so he was straddling the other males chest. The pink haired male kept Dream still by holding his hips. Their eyes locked for a moment, the ruby red clashed with the emerald green ones, the morning sky was slowly beginning to glide through out the room. The blonde male seemed to absorb the sunlight, bathing in the shards of sunlight, highlighting the mesmerizing eyes that graced people with the thoughts of beautiful jades. "Techno!" Dream laughed, his smiled glowed through the streams of light. "I told you, I am visiting my brother today at his school." Techno frowned, this beautiful man was to leave him for the day, his smile wouldn't be here to grace his presence. Techno felt himself despise the day all of the sudden and decided to roll over. Dreams' hips were still being held by Techno and he was brought down onto the bed, he was now being shielded from the light, being hidden under the male and tucked away from the world. Dream now had his legs tightly wrapped around Techno's hips, the warmth radiated off the male like a furnace, his own personal furnace. The same warm skin he felt on his legs he felt sliding by his hips, the skin burned his in a delightful buzz, the buzz brought from Techno's hand had kept a tight grip and brought Dream closer.

"Let's just stay in bed all day. Under the covers, maybe having some pancakes for a late brunch. Then when we finally decide to get up we can take a shower, go out to dinner...my treat." The bargain brought by the tired male almost seemed to have a hold over the blond male, however there were plans Dream could not afford to blow off. But, Dream still hummed at the thought, looking down at Techno he kissed the top of Techno's head, the silky pink hair tickling his lips slightly. The moment couldn't last forever, the day had to keep going, if he could stop time and stay here, he would never want time to move again.

"We can do dinner, but for now. I need a ride and since you can't bear to let me drive without you, you need to take me." Sadly time had to move forward, its first pace forward was meant to bring the moment to an end. Techno gave out a low grunt in protest but loosened his grip slightly. Dream took it as a sign that he was allowed to leave and finish getting ready. Dream unwrapped Techno's arms around his waist and removed his legs, the buzzing heat that poisoned his skin sweetly was losing its feeling.

Despite his sadness towards the loss of heat, he had to take this chance before he wouldn't be able to leave. Dream wiggled out of the loose grip, effectively rolling off the bed and onto the hardwood floor. Techno groaned at the lack of warmness, feeling the same thing as his counterpart, and wrapped himself in blankets, silently protesting against leaving. Dream rolled his eyes and gripped the blankets at the bottom of the bed, with one fell swoop he ripped the blankets off of Techno. "Get ready, as a reminder, you are still driving me." Dream said, dropping the blankets on the floor. He could hear the small mutters of anger coming from the tired male but paid no mind to them, knowing what was being said held no merit against him. Dream walked out of their bedroom, stopping in front of the mirror in the hallway. Dream took one last look at himself. He was wearing black skinny jeans with some rips on the thighs, he was wearing a white crop top that showed a small portion of his lower abs. Dream walked into the shared kitchen and started brewing some coffee. He could hear movement coming from the bedroom, he smiled as he heard the drawers and closet being fiddled with.