Chapter 2.1

There was a big game this Sunday, Dream had noticed people at Prime school were slowly getting more rowdy with the big day approaching. It didn't bother him too much since he was also very hyped and ready to watch the game, he was, after all, the cheer team's captain. What really excited people to this point was the meaning behind this game. This game would decide the state champion, so people had a right to be tense. Dream noticed even Techno was tense for this game, a slight change from his usual demeanor of calm and collected. That is why Dream had a wonderful idea, a truly amazing idea.

11:30 am-Friday

After a long conversation in a very hectic group chat, there was finally a decision made about plans to hangout before the game. The plans were vague but still plans nonetheless. Everyone decided it would be a good idea to meet at a town, L'manburg, halfway between the high schools. It was a popular town; it attracted many visitors with its infamous attractions. This past week there was a fair that was open, the last day of the fair would be Monday, before a new attraction replaced the space. Around town there were shops for anything you could need, clothes, food, maintenance, all within walking distance of one another. What was the most enticing, to Dream, was the fact that there was a big food court filled with different restaurants that sent entrancing smells your way. Dream had always been a food enthusiast, in the sense of just eating of course. Techno had always been surprised by how much Dream could eat in one sitting.

The group agreed to meet at the Las Nevadas bowling alley/arcade in town. Quackity had recommended the spot, saying it was from personal experience. And who could turn down bowling and arcade games? The group decided that everyone should be arriving at noon, but Techno miscalculated the time and now he, Dream and Skeppy were all 30 minutes early. Typical for the overthinker.

Dream was wearing his signature green hoodie and a pair of black skinny jeans, accompanied by a pair of black combat boots. The hoodie was hiding most of the curves that people had loved to see, but not all hope was lost. The tight black jeans had hugged his thighs beautifully, flaunting off the muscle hidden beneath its fabric. Techno had a red flannel and white t-shirt on, as well as a pair of gray sweatpants, he chose his lovely red converse with his outfit today. His outfit was the opposite of Dreams, he kept his legs hidden but decided to show off his upper body, the white t-shirt gripped around the muscle with definition, the sleeves of his flannel created the illusion of his arm muscle being seemingly flexed at all times.

Skeppy was wearing a white t-shirt with a blue zip up hoodie, his black shorts showed off his well-built legs. The trio, Dream, Techno and Skeppy, were hanging out by the bowling alley section, their conversation started with playful teasing at Techno's miscalculated time arrival, with Techno being the prideful person he is, he began to start a banter round with Skeppy. Much to Dream's amusement. While they were waiting for the rest of the Prime school friend group to arrive at noon. "I could absolutely school you in bowling, Skeppy." Dream began to pay closer attention as he watched the conversation turn between the two males. Skeppy looked at Techno, puffing out his chest and holding an overconfident smirk, he used his flamboyant confidence, flashing a white toothed grin. "In your Dream-s lover boy." Dream rolled his eyes at the joke, Techno looked at Skeppy dumbly, finding no amusement from his joke. Dream felt himself smile at the notion created by both the males, feeling it was his time to speak up.

"Well, both of you are wrong because I could easily crush you guys in bowling."

Both boys turned to Dream, staring at the male with surprise, he stared back for a second before looking away and straight ahead of him, contently closing his eyes with a small smirk gracing his lips. Not letting the other two boys have the attention they wanted, he leaned back against the wall, there was a small sound of protest from both of the boys.