𝟏𝟒 CHOCO PIE

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

choco pie

It was the day after the (Y/N) had witnessed chaos erupt from a supposedly relaxing and enjoyable festival. She needed time for herself and actually have a real unwinding moment.

So, here she sat in front of the television watching intently what they were broadcasting. It didn't really interest her but it's the best channel she could find at the moment. They wouldn't really show much engrossing films in the early afternoon for it would usually be set around night.

It was just a news channel. They were broadcasting about this one politician aiming to be part of the house of representatives for the upcoming elections.

"I'd definitely vote for Mr. Fushojiki this upcoming elections. "Her mother's voice came into view distracting her from what she was currently watching.

 "Is he this Mr. Fushojiki you're talking about?" (Y/N) asked pointing at the man in the television screen.

"Yes, that's him." Her mom answered. "Nishimura Fushojiki. He's a very popular politician. I mean, look at him he's helpful and handsome."

The (H/C) haired girl chuckled at her mother's antics. Her father would definitely be furious if he heard her mother fangirling over a politician.

She enjoyed it so much here. Despite the endless chaos that seems to occur between her and her friends, this was so much better than her actual home; if you can even call it a home.

That's why she isn't really bothered even though it's been while since she went back. Though one thing she missed was her sister's presence. The reason why her older sister was not here was still unknown to her.

She looked out the window near the couch she sat on. She watched the clear sky laid above them which made her come to a decision. She wanted to go out to get a breath of fresh air. Besides, she was cooped up inside the house for the whole day she needed some daily dose of vitamin D.

"Mom, I'll go out for some fresh air. See you later!" Turning off the television, (Y/N) went and informed her mom that she will be going out for some time.

Wearing her shoes for today, the (H/C) haired went and reach out to the door knob. After twisting the knob, the girl pushed the door and saw a certain blonde haired boy in front of her front door.

'What is he doing here?' She thought when she saw Chifuyu looking nervous. The boy was holding something on his hands.

"Shit." A thud was heard as Chifuyu's eyes widen when she saw the lady stood in front of him. He dropped whatever he was holding on the floor and scurried away from the scene.