Chapter eight:

Bella was sent to the hospital to have everything cleaned up and due to her broken leg, she's had to wear a cast. Which isn't very flattering, but it's better than her becoming a vampire.

Surprisingly Bella wants to go to the ball, I didn't have a date, but I got told that it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. So here I was in a blue dress with my hair curled and makeup that suits my dress. Edward was kind enough to drive me and them there.

We arrived at the venue and Bella and I got out and sat down on a bench while Edward parked the car

"Bella, Soph."

We turned to find that Jacob was there walking up to us. "Jacob. It's good to see you I feel like it's been ages."

I get up and go give him a hug. "Looking good girls."

"Hehe thanks."

"Thanks, you too, you crashing the prom or something? Did you come with a date?"

"No. My dad paid me to come talk to you. Twenty bucks." He was talking to Bella, so I just stood back and listened. 

"Let's hear it."

"Just don't get mad okay? He wants you to break up with your boyfriend. He just, he said quote, 'we'll be watching you.'"

"Okay well tell him thanks."

"Okay."

"And to pay up."

"Okay. Oh let me help you." 

Jake get's up ready to help Bella get up. 

"Jacob. I'll take it from here." Edward comes back and takes Bella into his arms. 

"Guess I'll see you around Bella, bye Sophie."

"Bye." Jacob goes off and Edward, Bella and I walk into the venue. 

"I leave you alone for two minutes and the wolves descend."

"I love wolves. Anyway I'm going to leave you lovebirds alone. Don't do anything I would do."

I heard them laugh as I walk off to get my picture taken. 

Tonight is going to be a fun night. Especially now that I am $10 richer. Hehe. I did tell him I'd get my money.