Chapter nineteen:

"Just do as she says," Alice said very worriedly. I'm guessing this Jane girl is someone to be feared.

I wonder if we could be friends. I looped my arms with Alice as we walked behind the group. 

We walked down some stairs which led to an elevator. The elevator was playing rather boring opera music, we soon came to our stop and walked past a welcoming lady. 

"Is she human?" Bella asked. 

"Yes."

"Does she know?"

"Yes."

"Then why would...she wants to be."

"And so she will be." The smaller vampire behind us said.

"For dessert." Jane finished off. 

"She must be sweet then. What?"Shrugging my shoulders as I got a look from Alice and Bella. Jane turned as well with a little smirk, I winked at her which most definitely gave me a glare from the trio I'm with. Oops. 

We soon came to a set of doors, Jane opened them and walked to a boy. The room was spectacular I must say, although from vampire royalty I expect nothing less. 

"Sister, I send you out to get one and you bring back two. And two halves. Such a clever girl."

"His math sucks," I mumble to no one in particular. 

In the centre of the room sat three men. Obviously the kings. 

The third stood with a happy/surprised-looking face. He crossed the room and held onto Edward's hand. Alice did mention his gift and the others'.

"What a happy surprise! Bella is alive after all. Isn't that wonderful? I love a happy ending. They are so rare. La tua cantante. Her blood appeals to you so much it makes me thirsty. How can you stand to be so close to her?" 

While he was speaking I took in my surroundings, the detail of the trimmings and arches, and the designs on the walls. Remarkable. 

"It's not without difficulty."

"Yes, I can see that."

"Aro can read every thought I've ever had with one touch."

"So he's a mind rapest like you, that's relieving," I comment disturbed by the new information. Alice nudged my side telling me to shut up. 

"And now you know everything. So, get on with it." Edward said getting the attention away from me. 

"You are quite a soul reader yourself, Edward. Though you can't read Bella's thoughts...or her sisters. Fascinating! I would love to see if you are an exception to my gifts as well. Would you do me the honour?"

"Sure." Both I and Bella hand our hands over, which were immediately taken into his grasp. 

"Interesting. I see nothing. I wonder if... Let us see if they are immune to all our powers. Shall we, Jane?"

We look at Jane, and then Edward started to run toward her.  What's his problem?

"No!"

"Pain." As soon as Jane said that word Edward fell to his knees in extreme pain. 

The boy whose math really sucks came over and grabbed Bella's arm to stop her from intervening. I turned to him as he was next to me. 

"I'm beginning to like that one even more as the second goes by."

I say as I grin at Edward's body on the floor, riveting in pain. 

Although, obviously Bella wasn't in the mood for Edward to be in any pain so she was frantically yelling for Jane to stop. Which I thought was rather boring, but her choice I guess.