𝒙𝒍𝒗. 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓

╚»★𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬.★«╝
[ 𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝑮𝒖𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘.
𝑩𝒍𝒖𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝑶𝒇𝒇'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘.
𝑰𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝑶𝒇𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑮𝒖𝒏 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒕. ]

Just like Prem said he would, he showed up knocking at Gun's door that evening. Gun opened the door and found Prem already in his pajamas carrying a bag from the corner store. Probably snacks.

"Ready?" Prem asked, giving Gun a smile.

Gun smiled back and grabbed his overnight bag before nodding.

"Alright. Lets go." Prem said.

Gun and Prem left after Gun made sure his door was locked.

"Tommy and the others are already at Fluke and Earth's. Well everyone besides Off." Prem told Gun as they got in the elevator to go up to their floor.

"You guys should have texted me. I would've gone up sooner." Gun said.

"Nah, they all wanted to get everything ready before you arrived. There's a lot of food and snacks." Prem said.

Gun glanced at the bag Prem was carrying.

"Some people had some snack requests so I went to the corner store really quickly and got some more snacks." Prem said, raising the bag.

"You guys seriously didn't need to do this." Gun said.

"Gun, it's fine. We wanted to." Prem said as the elevator doors opened and they walked out. "Besides Earth has been wanting to plan a get together where we could all properly meet for awhile. Now it's going to happen."

"You guys better not tell any embarrassing stories from our time in Paris. It's bad enough that Mike will probably tell every embarrassing thing I've ever done in my life. I don't need him to have more to add to his list." Gun said.

Prem chuckled as he knocked. "I think it might be too late for that. When I left half an hour ago Earth was telling them about your first birthday in Paris." He said as the front door opened.

"You're here!" Earth exclaimed happily and quickly let them in. "Cute pajamas Gun."

"Thanks." Gun said as he headed further in towards where the voices were coming from. He walked into the living room and saw the couches had been moved so seven mattresses could be placed in a U shape around the TV. There were also some bean bags. The dining table was against the wall filled with possibly every type of snack Gun knew.

Tommy was sitting on a bean bag with a face mask on and Fluke was making little braids in his hair with the help of Mild.