Positions

Admins
Slots: 5/5 (5 taken, 0 left)
They are basically contests and community managers. They assist the planners and founders in the events the community holds. This set of individuals are in charge of managing awards, contests and writing challenges. In short, overall management of the community, in the absence of the founders.

Hosts
Slots: 2/6 (2 taken, 4 left)
They will be assisting with the planning, preparation, and organization of events organized by our community. They will be answering questions and addressing the concerns of participants in a charming, polite manner. Ensuring that the event space is clean prior to and after the event.

Judges (URGENT)
Slots: 0/6 (0 taken, 6 left)
These fixed sets of judges will help in processing results in our community weekly contests, mini awards, monthly writing challenges and so on. They would work alongside the writers since they're the ones making the prompts for the contests and challenges. This set of people would also help in the community award platform if the judges applied are not enough.

Writers (URGENT)
Slots: 1/5
For our weekly and monthly writing contests and challenges, they are the ones who would provide an interesting and suitable prompt to write on. They would work alongside the planners and judges to make our contests a successful one.

Plot Writer
Slots: 2/5 (2 taken, 3 left)
They will be the ones providing us with different plots for our contests and awards. They are needed to be creative and be able to provide us with different plots.

Blurb Writers (URGENT)
Slots: 1/6 (1 taken, 5 left)
They are the ones writing the blurb for our community books and awards.
Also, will be helping alongside the writers of the community.

Editors
Slots: 2/4 (2 taken, 2 left)
Generally speaking, an editor's role is to make all corrections and improvements necessary to ensure a book/material is presented clearly and neatly while corresponding to the guidelines of writing. In simple words, they are responsible for making books refined and polished. They will be required to be good in grammar and spelling. Their main role will be in the editing shop.

Reviewer
Slots: 3/8 (2 taken, 2 left)
Reviewers have the responsibility to identify strengths and provide constructive comments to help authors resolve or become aware of the weaknesses in their works. They provide feedback, suggest improvements and recommendations to authors for the betterment of their writings/books.

Graphic Designer (URGENT)
Slots: 1/7  (1 taken, 7 left)
This includes a set of personnel in charge of creating quality graphics for the community and others who are interested. Graphics ranging from book covers, character aesthetics, banners, headers, vectors, icons, profile pictures and soon, would be available in our community's graphic shop, and people in this position are expected to be able to produce most of these.

Text Designer
Slots: 3/7 (3 taken, 4 left)
Text designers are going to design aesthetic messages for the community, they will also work in our Bio shop to fulfill clients' wishes. Experience isn't necessary but you must know how to design messages. Must be responsible. Must know all types of fonts and how to make them.

Theme Designer
Slots: 3/7 (3 taken, 4 left)
They will be deciding and planning different themes for all the events. So, they must be creative and have knowledge of having different themes. Besides, they will be working in the theme shop, which will be organized by our community.

Promoters (URGENT)
Slots: 0/10 (0 taken, 10 left)
As their name implies, they promote the community and its activities through advertisement. They are the ones to create awareness that such a community exists so others would be given an opportunity to be part of it.

Watchers (UR
Slots: 1/6 (1 taken, 5 left)
Watchers will be having a look at how the community is working. Like an overall view. They need to be responsible enough to see how the members and the staff are working.