Boruto.......I'm sorry.....

Sarada faintly opened her eyes  as she found herself staring into Boruto's azure eyes. Sarada couldn't help but hug him, for who knows why.

Sarada: You're okay! You're really okay!

Tears were streaming down Sarada's face as Boruto looked in surprise. This was the first time Sarada hugged him first. However, he didn't bring that up and also embraced Sarada, running his fingers down her hair.

Boruto: Of course I'm here, where would I go before you became Hokage, huh?

Sarada kept on hugging him, her grip oh his neck becoming tighter, to the point Boruto couldn't breathe.

Boruto: Sa-rada- I can't- breathe-

Sarada: Oh! I'm so sorry, I-

Sarada instantly backed away.

Sarada: So how long have I been sleeping?

Boruto: For two days. Yeah it was-

Sarada looked at him with wide eyes

Sarada: For how long.......?

Boruto: Two days?

Sarada: Oh......... I see.

Sarada instantly got up and found herself exiting the cave with her bag. When Boruto followed after her, she was nowhere to be found. Boruto supposed that she had gone investigating the area on her own. However Sarada didn't go off to investigate the area, and Boruto found her at night, sitting on the grass and leaning against a cherry blossom tree. 

-------Night time-------

Even the Sun had a nighttime. It was a full moon,and this surprised Sarada. But even though this moon here was beautiful, she thought it would never match the radiance of the stars in Konoha. The way they sparkled. Boruto leant on a tree two trees away from her. Boruto knew Sarada was acting strange and he didn't know why, which was what he hated the most. How much she hides. How much she never wants to tell anyone anything, even her closest friend. He hated that part of her because he knew it only caused her suffering that she felt alone. As another oddly shaped butterfly landed on the grass, Boruto came out of his hiding place and quietly approached in front of Sarada.

Boruto: Sa-

Sarada: Boruto! I didn't think you'd be here! I'll just leave-

Sarada stood up with all her belongings in her hands and started to leave. Boruto placed a firm hand on her shoulder and turned her to face him. 

Boruto: Sarada.......

Sarada: Boruto............

Both looked away to show the other that they were intrigued by the plant life, and then back at each other.

Boruto: Sarada.....I.......I came to say something.

Sarada looked at him in surprise. She knew what he was going to say, and she didn't want to hear this. Not on the last day. Not when she was going to leave.

Boruto: Sarada I!-

Sarada: Stop!

An air of tension filled them as Boruto's wide eyes stared into the tear-filled eyes of Sarada's. He couldn't understand. Why was she crying? Did she think that he was going to say he hates her?

Boruto: I was just gonna say I love-

Sarada: No! Say you hate me! I want to hear that! Just please......I can't hear you say you love me......because.......if I said it back......it would hurt me more.......

Boruto looked at her while she was making that statement. Boruto then turned his face into something similar to sincere and came in front of Sarada and started hugging her, tighter and tighter, the more heys she said.

Sarada: Hey!- Boruto! Do you not understand personal space?!

Boruto: Quit grumbling....

He buried his face deeper into her hair as his grip around her wait became tighter. Sarada clenched her teeth and used her chakra infused punch to separate from him. Boruto choked as he was taken aback. He gave Sarada an expression of betrayal, as he tried standing up. It was unexpected, especially from her. Boruto then found a portal appearing behind Sarada and a figure came out. It was Kosuke!

Kosuke: Sarada Uchiha! I have come to get you! Now come! Oh here's this Byakugan girl back.

Himawari looked lifeless next to the portal. Boruto was clenching his teeth only too hard to see the state of his sister like that. Sarada looked backwards and back to Boruto. She looked at Kosuke and signalled to give her just two minutes. Kosuke nodded. Though he was someone cruel, he knew Sarada would never go back to Konoha, so it would be better if she left satisfied, for his plan to work. Sarada slowly trudged towards her bag and took out a circular object from her bag. She then slowly approached Boruto writhing in pain and and looking with sore filled eyes. As if he'd just been thrown off a cliff.

Boruto: Sarada! What are you doing! Why are you going with this bastard?! Sarada, what hap-

Sarada gently took out his right hand and placed a cold circular object in his hands. She then met his blue eyes.

Sarada: Tell Mama I'm sorry. 

Boruto: Sarada you-

Sarada: And Boruto.....

Sarada closed her eyes to contain her tears.

Sarada: I'm sorry........

Sarada suddenly jumped into the portal with Boruto there, trying to pull himself up. Kosuke had closed the portal before Boruto could reach there with the limited amount of chakra he had. He then flopped to the ground, next to Himawari. Before he closed his eyes, he looked at the object in his hands. Sasuke's ring