Finding the Orb - Entering the Abode

Chiaki: Sarada-sama! I have brought your clothes!

Sarada: Great! Thank you so much, Chiaki! Let me just change back.

Sarada enters a bathroom which was connected to her room.

****After Sarada changes from the bathroom****

The Uchiha had looked almost like herself once again, in gear. It would only fit if she had a small pocket bag that clung onto her dress to hold kunais and shurikens. Unfortunately, they had all been obliterated by Kosuke because he couldn't risk himself being hurt by these weapons.

Chiaki: Great! What next? 

Boruto: Well, we need to find the orb of the Otsutsuki-

Sarada: Wait, how do you know the orb of the Otsutsuki?

Boruto: Well, a certain someone visited me and had mentioned it.

Sarada: Oh.....well, that makes things easier for me! Chiaki, you know of this orb right?

Chiaki looked wide-eyed at both of them. The stare was almost like they were crazy.

Chiaki: The orb of the Otsutsuki, that's a legend I've heard as a very little child, when I was 20.

Boruto: Wait, how it that young?!-

Sarada: Don't question it, Boruto! *sighs* continue Chiaki.

Chiaki: Well this orb is said to be a legend that has existed for almost 100 000 years. They say it's also the gem of the Otsutsuki, however, nobody has seen it since. They say it moves around, constantly and can never be found unless the one trying to find it is to their liking. But the orb still makes it hard for the finder they like though, but not near as impossible for others. The orb had only directly come in front of.......

Sarada: In front of ?

Chiaki: Infront of ........ Hana Uchiha.....

Boruto: Who's Hana Uchiha?-

Sarada: Hana Uchiha?!?!?! But wasn't she the lover of of Kosuke?

Chiaki: Yes, she was. However, many say the orb came infront of her because she had screamed her deepest darkest secret to her lover, Master Kosuke, which she wouldn't tell anyone, not even her parents. And this secret must be very dark. Many have tried it. But it didn't work in many times. They also say the time has to be right.

Sarada: Are you saying Kosuke has seen it too?

Chiaki: He has, but only to see his dead parents talking to him and telling him to break up with Hana. Things like she was weak and she had no potential. They also said he would have a broken heart if she dies, which is probable because they saw her as that weak. However, these are all rumours and are also seen as legends.

Sarada: Did he break up with her?

Chiaki: No but.....as you know, she did die, during the war. 

Boruto: So, is there any clue where we would find this orb?

Sarada: I did sense a very strong presence near the library, however, I never thought of it as much.

Boruto: Sarada, I know you could give very descriptive details of a place. That could help me teleport us there.

Sarada: Okay. So there is a semi circular shelf filled with 50 stacks and multiple coloured books. Two huge window  connecting to the two ends of the semi-circular stacks which overlooks a garden filled with roses on the right side and a place filled with celestial bodies on the left. A huge wooden door behind us and the floor has various yellow sofas , typically on the sides. The floor is made of carpet.

Boruto: Understood. Jougan!

A blue circle appears in the middle of the room and Boruto motions for Sarada to enter. Chiaki interferes Sarada in entering this portal. She suspects something will happen.

Chiaki: Wait, before I could let Sarada-sama enter, what is this?

Sarada: Don't worry Chiaki! This is a portal which can take us anywhere. That's why I had to give him a description of the library, so he could take us there based on my description. However, the further the distance, the more chakra expenditure is involved. Thus, he cannot simply take me back to Konoha using this method.

Chiaki: I see! That sounds interesting.

Boruto: Okay! Everyone in!

Sarada, Boruto and Chiaki enter the portal and successfully reach the library. Chiaki looks stunned.

Chiaki: Wow....! This is the library, and I know it because it has its sense of smell too! The smell of multiple parchments of paper. 

Boruto: Well, what can I say? Sarada is good with her descriptions and I could take us anywhere-

Sarada: You can't take us home though!

Boruto: Yeah, I can! I would just need more chakra!

Sarada: Yeah, yeah. Now let me just scavenge for the strange presence.

Sarada started moving her hands around from book to book, her eyes closed. This helped her picture the strength of each area, so she can easily identify an odd data. After the 113th book (Boruto was counting out of boredom) Her hand stopped moving in midair.

Boruto: What happened?

Sarada: This book, a strange aura is coming out of it. Let me just read it-

As Sarada proceeded to take the book out of the bookshelf, a door had swung open which was supposedly covered by various books on a book shelf.  Sarada looked stunned and so did Chiaki. Boruto just proceeded to go inside. 

Boruto: We should go inside. We don't know how long this door is open.

Sarada: Okay. Let's go, Chiaki!

As all three proceeded to go inside the doors, the doors instantly shut behind them. Sarada ignited a small fire-style and lit the end of her finger, which would never burn because her body was already made of fire. They proceeded to walk through the narrow walkway. Boruto ahead of them by a few metres, Sarada and Chiaki following behind.

Chiaki: Sarada-sama?

Sarada: Yes, Chiaki? 

Chiaki: What's it like.....where you live?

Sarada: Hm? Why the sudden interest?

Chiaki: Well, I'll be living there, will I not?

Sarada gave a face of thought and then looked up, as if reminiscing something. 

Sarada: Well, Konoha always had the most amazing stars. They sparkle with such beauty, they cannot ever be replaced. Each star has its own radiance, its own specialty. They say all the fallen heros live amongst them. The best place to see it is below the monument of the Hokage faces. You'll understand when you see it! I'll take you there!

Chiaki: What is a 'hokage'?

Sarada: Well, it's someone who.....someone who takes care of the village and everyone. Who treasures everyone from the village deeply. My dream is to become Hokage, too!

Boruto's face was hidden from both of them because he was way ahead. However, he was smiling as he progressed through the hallway in front of them, a smile turning into a beam. He wanted to hear this, how much Sarada wants to become Hokage. He hadn't heard her say it in what seemed like an eternity. His smile however stopped when they reached a room filled with puppets. They seemed dormant but as soon as they entered the room, the puppets began to wake up and pointed their skeleton hands at Boruto, Sarada and Chiaki.

Puppets: Charge!