Moonvasion Endgame Part 4

Back at the mansion, Gibbous, Zenith and Palus were on guard duty with a couple of Surveillance Robots and Samurai's with them, causing them to be nervous.

Gibbous: You know, after our talk in the tower I'm starting to actually fear these strange creatures.

Zenith: Yes…they do make feel uneasy.

Suddenly Mitzy's roar is heard and they gasp in shock to see the giant krill burst through the mansion gates and walls.

Palus: WHAT THE MOON DEVIL IS THAT!?

Gibbous: MONSTER!?

Zenith: SHOOT IT! SHOOT IT NOW!

They fire lasers along with the Surveillance Robots but Mitzy isn't affected and the heroes (and Glomgold) jump from above, landing on their feet with Glomgold comically hitting his face. They particularly spot Della.

Gibbous: It's Della!

Della: Gibbous! Zenith! Palus! Della happily waves. Hi!

Zenith: Shoot them all!

Della: Oh right…they think I've betrayed them…

They fire away and the heroes quickly attack. Webby, May, Fergus, Sora, Ventus, Roxas and Aqua destroy some Samurai Nobodies. Glomgold parried sword strikes from a Samurai before it's stabbed by Scrooge. Donald casts Fira spells and Della sends energy blades at Surveillance Robots, Manny back kicks a couple of Samurai's, Dewey cuts down Samurai's with his Keyblade and shoots down robots with one blaster. Beakely grabbed two robots and bashed them together. Gibbous, Zenith and Palus fire but Darkwing deflects with his cape, sending their shots back and disarming them of their pistols.

Darkwing slide kicks Gibbous and pins him down.

Zenith: Gibbous!

Zenith screams when she is suddenly rammed and grabbed by Launchpad.

Palus attempts to help but Glomgold whacks her head and comically knocks her out. He boastfully spins his cane.

The three Moonlanders are tied up together, their helmets were removed and their faces exposed for the first time in a week. The heroes loom above them.

Donald: Don't you moon people realize what you've been doing to us Earth people!?

Della: Della clutches her hands in begging. Guys! Please, you're my friends! All you Moonlanders are my friends! I don't want to fight you guys anymore!

Palus: We never wanted to fight you either or invade your planet! But you people were going to invade us first! We had no choice! You promised you'd bring us to your planet Della!

Gibbous: You said you'd help us learn and experience the wonder and culture of Earth ways, introduce us to dogs, slapping bracelets, yo-yos, everything this planet had to offer.

Zenith: But instead of upholding that promise you abandoned us as an Earth spy to tell your people of our primitive ways and that we were vulnerable for an invasion. You used us and told false stories to make us help you rebuild your rocket and then when you had no use for us you turned and fled!

Gibbous: How could you betray us after everything we went through together!?

Della: Please, you have to listen! None of what you just said is true. I meant every word of what I said about Earth and bringing you guys to experience our culture! But there was a malfunction with the rocket and the emergency launch activated! I couldn't stop it! I had to go back to Earth!