Chapter 42

At 12:00 am, sidharth confessed his heart out revealing his emotions, affection, pure love and complications of life "I married you, with an intention to protect you although my heart refrained me from doing something against my morals. I had somewhat back stabbed my uncle and went against his orders. I married later fell in love with you, no matter how much I tried to be heartless, I'm sorry for pushing you away, I am sorry for being over protective, you deserve best, a better person than stupid mafia who ruined his life after his father's death. My hatred towards marriage and family is changing. I blindly trust you meri jaan I just cannot reveal my actual feelings and captivate u forever in my dark world"

He kissed her forehead and slipped into deep slumber unaware about his love who was never asleep, she was pretending to be, his confession made her soft heart flutter delightfully smiled at him. He killed her doubt thankfully she was awake or else khadoos wouldn't have made efforts to confess his feelings.

How adorable sidharth looks while sleeping, pecking lips and tightly hugging him fell asleep. He woke up abruptly as soon as shehnaaz walks to bathroom for doing ablution and praying fajr (prayer before sunrise) panicked "why are you sweating mera bacha ?" cupping his face, she worriedly asked.

"Tu kahan chale gaye thi ?" almost yelled, his body trembling, heart racing in extreme rate, she couldn't understand what's happening to him.

"Namaz padne ke liye uthe, kya huwa aapko kyun sweat kar rahe hain, kahin phirse bura khwaab toh nahi dekh liya ?" she made him drink water ... wipes sweat off using her dupatta, his uneven breath became normal, she asks him to relax "main namaz padh loon, aap tab tak araam karo" she suggested.

"SHEHNAAZ" whispered, holding her hand.

"G SHEHNAAZ KI JAAN" his lips curled into heart warming smile.

"Ek saath padhein ?" she happily nodded.

He quickly wore shalwar kameez did ablution and prayed beside his beloved wife their eyes were shedding blissful tears. He couldn't explain the peace of conversing with almighty remembering him from heart. He used to be closer would pray five time daily accompanying his father to mosque, it use to be a very calm satisfying moment between them, due to shehnaaz, those golden days have finally returned back. He is grateful to him for granting her such a pure innocent love.

"Kya dekh rahe hain ?" she blushed, he simply shook head "Kuch nahi thank you for everything" emotionally, uttered "You don't have to thank me, saath duaa karein by joining our hands infront of him ?" shutting eyes and placing hands sidnaaz prayed for their eternal love and happiness.

"Kya maanga aap ne sidharth ?" folding prayer mat, she asked him.

"Maine maangna hai tujhe khuda se kuch is tarhan ke tujhse milne ke baad bichadne ke likhire mit jaye" his honesty, made her poor heart skip a beat.

"Hayeeee, sache inshallah aapke duaa zaroor qabool hoge" joyfully, spoke getting into his protective embrace and covering themselves by warm quilt.

"Ek sawaal karun ?" like always questioned instead of getting annoyed she heard him chuckle.

"I can't believe your laughing, aap hass rahe hain bina mere efforts ke damn mr sidharth ahmed aapke hassi mujhe maar kar chodege" she flirted.

"Bakwaas mat kar bol kya puchna hai ?" rolled eyes and called him khadoos which didn't go unheard by him.

"Why did you panic and woke up dreadfully ?" she nervously, asked playing circles on his heart.

"I thought your ... gone ... like papa 💔😭" his voice shook, she became too emotional wrapping hands around his neck carefully placed head on his soft beautiful heart which is as precious as diamond.

"I will never leave you alone, chahe aap mujhe khud se durr kardein, maine kabhi nahi karna cause aap sirf mere shohar nahi meri jaan hain" assures it made him emotional too.

"Main aapka saath kabhi nahi chodna !" hugging eachother sidnaaz fell into deep sleep when she woke up at 9:00 am found bed empty.

"Sidharthhhhh" called him in lazy and sleepy voice.

Didn't find anywhere, sighing called on his cell phone went unanswered "I hate him for leaving me alone zaroor apne buddhe uncle ki wajah se mafia wale kaam karne gaye honge" she cursed raheem ahmed.

After getting ready, had breakfast and medicines getting bored went down looking for zainab saw her playing with asad.

"Papa look my best friend is here, prettiest fairy is here 😍" joyfully inform clapping hands and jumping in excitement.

"My babe !" shehnaaz happily adored, kissing head.

"Zainu go play with your toys" asad sweetly told, his lovely daughter made cute faces and asked shehnaaz to come along.

"I wanna speak to her babe" he requested, she thoughtfully agreed.

"I heard about your accident, aapke tabiyat kaise hai ?" she is surprised so unbelievable to hear concern in his voice which means asad is not a jerk, it clearly shows no matter what deep down accepts her as family.

"Theek hoon, don't take me wrong pehle baar aapke baat karte sunn rahe hoon I know you hate us matlab anybody connected to your brother" just wanna dig into their matter to know what has been keeping them apart.

"I don't hate you or anybody connected to my brother !" he replied.

"I know many of you believe it, sidharth himself does, I never hated him as person mera bhai chah kar bhi nafrat nahi karsakta" he cleared.

"Why do ignore him ?" she astonishingly, questioned.

"I hate his work instead of choosing better a life ruined his inner peace, his genuine relationships, look I really appreciate how your supporting him so please keep doing" sounded extremely caring and loving.

"I thought you don't care about him looks like you do yet pretend to be so distanced and ignorant, being his wife and your bhabi, tell me what made sidharth choose mafia world instead of peacful life ?"

"I seriously want ro heal him, I know he is broken and you care about him, asad please tell me everything, why do you all hate ammi, please tell me I requested sidharth filal woh jawaab daine ki position mein nahi" she said sighing asad chose to reveal everything.

"Yahan nahi, mere saath baahir chalo !" she agreed.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do follow

Do vote

Do comment