Chapter 50

He successfully established business and became famous singer shehnaaz is extremely proud of him including their family members. He looks after many hospitals and charitable organisations. He has become too loving and caring  personally steps forward to handle several problems of his workers. He does not smoke, shout or behave rudely with his employees,learnt to practice the  kind of lifestyle and attitude his father had taught him. 

Everybody is proud of his profession most importantly his mother wished to watch his son following right path. He was literally destroying himself would plead almighty to show him difference between right and wrong. He used to be blinded by deceit, misleading and half truth. He had lost faith over all the relationships and considered himself as abandoned soul. 

He came back to life ... 

He came back to happiness ... 

He came back to real and honest relationships ...

Everything was possible due to shehnaaz her stubborn and rebellious nature not giving up on relationship and fighting till last breath. He use to deny, any information related to his uncle, didn't had trust on anybody, she earned .. it for which ahmed family will be forever grateful. He has become a very loving son, brother, uncle and husband. 

His world and happiness revolves around them especially his love shehnaaz, they have become inseparable. He cannot function without her his heart will break, his soul will yearn and body will become numb. He madly loves her as well as shehnaaz whose equally fond of him. He is sole reason of existence, it becomes impossible for them to stay away from eachother rather than going to india, sidharth records song from london. 

In short, their life is smooth and perfect "biwi kahan ho maa ne phone karke bataya tumhare tabiyat kharab hai" anxiously darting inside to view her curl up like ball hiding her pretty face against pillow further annoying him. 

Yusra ji informed him without mentioning details, she disconnected in hurry on returning back to mansion sidharth became disheartened. He expected a little attention, care and love from his family when their favourite member is not feeling well. He disappointedly, walked in and found her sobbing "why r you crying, mera bacha sab theek haina, do you wanna go to hospital ?" she denied shaking head and continued weeping like a lost child. 

He delicately moved closer and encircled protective arms around her picked up carefully, she wrapped completely hiding herself against his heart, bends over to lovingly kiss his head, she clasped his shirt tightly "Kya huwa, batana please darling ?" he asked, cupping pretty face.

"Mujhe periods nahi horahe .." she uttered, playing with babe fingers, unable to understand furrowed eyes brows "koi baat nahi, hormonal issues ki wajah se bhi delay hosakte hain" he simply, told forgetting shehnaaz is a doctor his reason won't be valid, she must be having a better and accurate one. 

"Hayeeee, aap baat toh suno kal se vomiting sensations horahe hain, maine symptoms dekh kar pregnancy test kiya" she informed, his hold become too protective and anxious, she could feel him getting impatient. 

"I carried out my test and result is positive" she expected him to react, she is literally studying his facial expressions for a moment read nothing. 

"Are you serious ?" after a minute, freaked out his intense orbs twinkling like stars, heart warming smile captivating her breath, she was too scared, infact assuming his reaction became next to impossible, although everybody from yusra ji to shaheen (her brother) assured he will be happiest. 

"I am very much, aapko yakeen nahi horaha toh reports dekh lein" pointing towards side table, she replies, carefully made her settle on bed and rushed over there next moment, she was being twirl around his happiness knew no bound, they were becoming parents, she gave him everything, kissed every inch of her babe face, she giggled excitedly kissing him back. 

He always wanted to become a father emotionally hugs and kisses his babe, his beautiful and gorgeous wifey "I can't believe it, thank you so much tujhe nahi pata sweetheart tune mujhe duniya ki sabse bade khushi daide, u have completed our incomplete family, I love you so much" cradling her like little babe again this chest, moving her back and fourth, constantly kissing head. 

"I love you more !" she whispered, kissing his heart. 

"Tu roh kyun rahe thi ?" finally asked, recovering back from surprise, howls into laughter "meri phatt gaye thi, kasam se, mujhe tha kahin aap gussa na hojao cause humne plan nahi kiya tha aur aapke muh se kabhi suna nahi" 

"You assumed and cried thinking, I won't be happy ?" disappointment very clearly visible in his tone "hayee sidharth, p bura kyun maan rahe ho thode confuse hogaye thi ab clear hogaya na" she honestly says, clasping his face softly pecking his lips and displaying cute innocent puppy eyes. 

"Theek hai, chal ab zayada bichare mat bann !" he spat, she rolled eyes. 

"Where is everyone tujhe akela chod kar kahan chale gaye ?" she is going to speak when heard knock and they quickly separated. 

"Congratulation mr and mrs sidharth ahmed !" everybody enters holding a bunch of balloons and bouquets, little zainab carrying soft toys, shaheen is standing with cute frames, asad and zoya different gender of clothes, yusra ahmed gifted her piece of ancient jewellery belonged to his grand parents. 

"I can't keep them .." she is refusing to accept when sidharth made her wear "biwi hona sidharth ki tumhara uske hisse ke har chees par haq hai" blesses sidnaaz for their new beginning followed by others "fairy, mummy ne kaha I will be getting a brother soon, Is it true, aap mere wish pure kar rahe ho ?" it made them all laugh such a cute adorable munchkin. 

"Of course princess, aapke fairy bohut jald wish pure karne wale hain" zainu jumps in happiness as soon as sidharth assures on her behalf "fairy your the best I love you so much" she kissed her "I love you too, my little angel" bond with zainab is extremely special. 

"Stay happy mera pyaara bacha !" her brother blesses, kissing head. 

"I was tensed to find her alone crying on bed" sidharth informed, all of them apologised "we thought of giving you two some alone time" asad replied, to which sidharth delightfully nodded and hugged him. 

.

.

.

.

.

Done 🤗❤️ Keep loving and supporting my work :) 

Do follow 

Do vote 

Do comment