She Almost Killed him.

Chapter - 1
She almost killed him.

Happy Reading..

It's been 6 months since the training started. By Now, all the trainers and trainees have developed a friendly bond..

It was raining heavily today so Karan cancelled the drill for a day. Everyone was now gathered on the first floor in the tennis lawn along with the trainers chit - chatting. Monami went to Mess for getting a chocolate shake for her.

In the tennis lawn -

Faizi - Bet lagalo Karan.
Karan - Yaad hai na last time ke 2000 abhi bhi nhi diye tune..
( Everyone chuckled)

Suddenly they heard a gunshot. And a voice -

Don't worry kisi ko maara nhi hain pr ha agar Karan tum ground mein nhi aye to jld hi yaha ek laash milegi..

Karan saw from the balcony that Monami was on Gunpoint..

All ran towards the Ground. But got relieved after seeing the scene.

Monami - Aree Rawat Sir apne kya socha hum aapko pehchanege nhi.. Ab bhala apne khaas dushmano ko bhi koi bhulta hai kya?

Rawat - You?

Monami - Nhi samjhe .. Koi baat main samajahti hun na .. Aap ne apna  huliya (get up) to badal liya but shayad ye ring change krna bhool gye.. Aap se aisi mistake.. Not expected..

Recruits and SPL agents - Rawat..

Monami - Doctors ko kabhi weak mat samjhana kyuki agar mein haddiyan jod skti hoon to haddiyan tod bhi skti hoon.. Dekhiye pehle main gunpoint pr thi aur ab aap hain..
(Monami was holding the gun and Rawat was at gunpoint)

Rawat - Tumhe kya lagta hai main dar gya ke main gunpoint pr hoon. Aur main ye bhi jaanta hu k tum mujhe shoot krke apna career kharab  nhi krogi .

Monami - Shyad tum bhool rhe ho ke ab main sirf ek doctor hi nhi ek 6 months trained cadet bhi hu.. Aaj chahe jo ho jaye tera khel khatam kr dungi .

Rawat - ( Laughs ) Aur ye tum keh rhi ho, Monami..

Karan - Monami ye kya hogya hai tumhe.. Leave him.. I will handle..

Monami - No you can't Karan. 

Rawat - ( somewhere a lil scared but not showing) tumhare jaisa psycho insaan nhi dekha.. Mujhe pta hain tumhara maqsad..
( He was trying to distract Monami and all others so that his goon can shoot Karan from behind but Monami sees the goon and shoots the him.. Everyone was scared as well as shocked)

Monami -  Inta bakwaas idea Rawat.. Disappointing..

No one was able to understand what was going on.. As Monami and Rawat's talks seemed liked they both were old enemies.

Faizi - Aap sabhi ke liye yaha Khatra hai aur abhi I think you all should go inside..

Recruits - Okay Sir .. And went inside..

Sumanji - But Monami
Sanju - Dekh rhe ho na Monami ko filhaal to vo khud khatra lag rhi hain..

All recruits went Inside except Koel and Sid.. They hid  somewhere for backup.. And Karan didn't reacted as it was a good strategy. Soon more goons were there..

It was very easy for SPL agents to defeat them and soon they were unconscious on the ground..

Monami - Sanjana kya kehti ho wo tum..
Sanjana(smirked) - Chirkut ,
Tum inn chirkutoo ko lekar aye..

Karan and Faizi passed a smile..

Monami - Sir, Mam aap log baith kar dekhte kyu nhi kaise aaj Rawat Sir baarish mein dhoye jaege.. Also entertainment ka entertainment aur dhulayi ki dhulyai.. Kyu Karan?

Karan - Sure
Faizi - Pr Monami.. (Worriedly)
Sanju - Faizi Sirjii fikr na kro..
Karan - Tu meri trained cadet pr shak kr rha faizi (teasing)
Faizi - Aree nahi Karan..

The trio went and sat on the high area made around the tree where Sid and Koel were also hidden. ( tree that Monami hugs)

Monami - Ab hogi fight barabari ki .. Aur Aaj mera saalon (years) ka dream poora hoyega..

Karan, Faizi, Sid,Sanju,Koel thought - Which dream?

Rawat - Abhi bhi waqt hai vrna mera to kuch khaas nhi bigdega but tumhare sare raaz bahar aa jayege..

Monami - Aree no problem Sir..

They had a huge fight and both were alot injured.. Though Karan didn't let anyone enter in  their fight because it seemed like this fight was their dream of years.. So  let it be..

By now Rawat was on the ground and Monami used his revolver and shotted  both of his legs and now  the gun was aimed on his forehead..

Karan stopped Monami because by now all knew she will not even take a second to shoot him..

Karan took Monami away from him and Faizi and Sid   were going to take Rawat to the Medical room. But by now the whole Academy saw everything that happened in the ground from balconies of 1st and 2nd Floor..

Even Batra Sir reached there by Now, before he could say anything.. Monami got out of Karan's grip who was trying to stop her from shooting Rawat..

She took out another revolver that was  her own from her shoe and shooted the CCTV first.. All were shocked to hear the gunshot.. And then aimed the gun at herself saying -

Monami - Koi mere paas nhi ayega.. Faizi, Sid just leave him ( Rawat)

Sid - Are you mad or what? Monu..

Faizi - Aree Monami tum pagal ho gayi ho?

Monami - Do what I said..

They moved away from Rawat and she went to him who was almost lying on the ground..

Monami - Thank you Rawat.. Ab naa mujhe kisi ko sach batane ki zarurat padegi or nahi confess krne ki ( like a psycho)

She aimed a gun at him when someone shot on her hand.. It was Karan..
And Sanju holded Monami
Whereas Faizi and Sid quickly took Rawat away..

Karan quickly went towards Monami who almost fainted because of the fight saying Karan main tumhe kabhi maaf nhi krugi.. And he heard it. He knew that she didn't said that because he shoot her but there was something else..

Hlo Reader's,
Hope you found the chapter interesting. I know it can be a little confusing.. Khichdi ban jayegi dimag ki but manage because the actual story will start from the next chapter this chapter is like the base chapter of the book. You can also drop your confusions about this chapter in the comment box.. Also you can tell if this story is a alot confusing or you didn't liked it I'll not write more chapters and then I'll end this book here..

Thanks for Reading