She is back

It's Sunday and Faizi and Sid went somewhere.
They went to the hospital  as the doctor had informed them that Monami got back to senses.

They were extremely happy for her .
They reached the hospital.

Sid - Monu bro finally tujhe hosh aa gya..Pta hai 1 month se jyada ho gya hai uss din ko jab bomb blast hua tha..aur to tab coma mein thi .I'm so so happy. Bas ab to jldi se theek hoja.

Monami - What?

Faizi - Haan pr Hum bohot khush hai Monami ke tum ab theek ho and told her the whole story that how they had to fake her death after the bomb blast as the body found after the blast was clearly not recognizable and they thought that there are chances that Rawat had somehow ran away. And also told her about Karan and the whole Academy.

Monami - Pr esa kese ho skta hai. Maine khud bomb blast kiya tha usse shoot krke. Rawat aise nhi bach skta mujhse.

Faizi - Monami tum filhaal rest kro hum log kal aate hai. Filhaal Karan ka call aye ja rha hai kahin uss ulti khopadi ki ko shaq ho gya to gayi sari mehnat paani mein.

Sid - Take care Bro..
Monami - Hmm..
And the went back to the  Academy..

Karan - Kahan  gye the tum log?
Faizi - Ghumne gye the aaj to Sunday hai na isliye.
Karan - Theek hai

It was midnight when Faizi received the call from hospital. And he got to knew that Monami ran away from the hospital.
He and Sid went to the hospital but didn't find her anywhere near.
It's been a week since Monami was missing. They can't even tell Karan or any one else about it.. They were trying on their own to find her.. Soon Monami's room where Karan lived caught a fire and everything was burned including that Diary. Karan was in a regret that he had just read first 4-5 pages and he  lost her diary . But noticeable thing was that fire was made intentionally. Everything related to Monami turned into ashes.

Col. Batra ordered the spl. Agents to welcome the new Spl. Agent Monali as it was the order from the Missionary as also informed them that  although she is Monami's twin but her nature is a lot different from her . All were dumbstruck.

Karan - Is this a joke sir?
Col. Batra - I know Karan what you are feeling but this is the information provided to us by missionary.

When she arrived.. Everyone was Shocked.. That was Monami..

Karan went to her and was about to hug her when she took a step back.
She was totally opposite of Monami..

Monali - Hey Mr. Shergill sorry I know yaha sab mujhe Monami samjhe ge but I'm her twin sister Monali. Marne se phle kam se kam ye to bta deti tum logo ko voh.

Karan was dumbstruck for a moment but then recalled Col. Batra's words and Said - uhh.. I'm sorry

Monali - It's okay

Monali went ahead whereas everyone started calling her Monami.

Monali (angrily) - Enough guys. Monami mar chuki hai. I'm Monali and just stop calling me that. I know she was my twin but I think you all are disrespecting her sacrifice for the country by calling me Monami.

Sid - Yes guys, she is right.

Monali - Fine whatever tell me where's her room I would like to stay there.

Sid - Vaha to 2 din phele fire ke vajah sab jal gaya.

Monali - ***** chalo guys koi aur room to hoga..

Sanju - Chlo dikhate hai tumhe tumhara room.

Hey readers,
You all wanted to know if Monami died or not so here is the chapter. Hope you got some more clues about the mysteries going to unfold in the upcoming chapters.