8

Katsuki walked beside Hitoshi as they left the Island's airport.
The couple made there way towards a robot themed café where their friends were waiting for them.

"Katsuki!" The Bakusquad called out with a smile as they dog piled on the ash blonde.

"Hey guys" Katsuki chuckled as he slipped out of their arms and entered the building.

"Welcome to Robocaf, how may I be of service to you?" a small purple robocat welcomed them.

"Table for six, please" Hitoshi replied, his gaze stuck on the adorable machine before him.

Katsuki chuckled at the cat lovers fixation as they were guided towards a white table with blue booth seats and black accents.

"This place is so cute!" Mina squealed with excitement.

"Agreed" Hitoshi murmured as we sat down in the plush booth.

The group chatted while they looked through the tablet menu that allowed to serve from the table.

What did you get?" Katsuki asked Hitoshi, glancing at the tablet from the purple haired male's shoulder.

"Cat coffee and a blueberry cheesecake. You?" Hitoshi asked as he rested his arm around Katsuki's own shoulders.

As Katsuki was about to reply, a group of middle schoolers came up to the table.

"Hi, are you the Katsuki Bakugo from the Bakugo family fashion and cosmetics company?" a small girl squealed excitedly as she held out a magazine with Katsuki's face on it.

"Why would you ask that, he obviously is. I mean look at him. His make-up and clothes are gorgeous!" a boy gestured to him in excited exasperation.

Katsuki had chosen a simple look that day with black eyeliner and orange smoke eye. He wore ripped skinny black jeans, pastel pink shirt with plaid orange flannel wrapped around his waist and an abundance of leather bracelets around his wrists. The finishing touch being a black velvet choker with red moon and his favourite black and orange boots.

Katsuki could only nervously smile and wave at the group.

"Did you want something" Hitoshi growled, tightening his hold on the blond male.

"We just came to say hello and were wandering if we could get pictures and/or an autograph with you!" two seemingly identical boys with aro/ace pride bands around their wrists in excitement.

"Sure" Katsuki said, removing himself from Hitoshi's grip on him and joining the group.

The group squealed excitedly and quickly got Katsuki to sign the magazine and a few books before taking pictures with him. Denki excitedly taking the pictures for them with Mina.

Soon after, they ended up hugging Katsuki goodbye with spouts of gratitude before leaving the Bakusquad to their meal. Katsuki chuckling as he sat back down next to Hitoshi.

"Look at you, Mr popular" Denki teased as the others chuckled.

Katsuki just smiled, sipping at his caramel frappe, a dark chocolate and spice cake before him. His muscles tensing when Hitoshi gripped his side, using his cheek to sent his neck.

"And your the losers considering they didn't ask for yours?" Katsuki teased, unconsciously relaxing into Hitoshi's side.

"Haha, very funny" Hanta drawled out as he leant against the seat.

What's the plan for the day, bros?" Eijiro asked before chomping into an onigiri.

"I'm planning to join that speed competition later in the afternoon and we have that ceremony to go to tonight. Otherwise I have a meeting at lunch and a photoshoot to go to after this. What about you guys?" Katsuki explained, taking another sip of his drink.

The Bakusquad just stared at Katsuki.

"Dude, what about the fun stuff?" Denki whined.

"The fun stuff is now and after the ceremony as I get an entire day before a night job then home the next day" Katsuki replied before taking a bite of his cake. Moaning slightly at the taste.

"Same, I have a few meetings today before the ceremony" Hitoshi added as he took the final bite of his cheesecake.

"I am filming an ad today, that speed competition as well, and then I'm going to the ceremony. You wanna get ready together, Kats" Eijiro asked the ash blonde with a toothy grin before drinking his protein shake.

"Sure, Ei" Katsuki chuckled as he sipped at his frappe.

"Mina, Hanta?" Denki groaned, flopping over the table.

"I'm hanging out with Momo after a photoshoot then it's the ceremony" Mina chuckled at the dramatic blonde while sipping at her pink smoothie.

"Hanta?" Denki bawled, hugging the male.

"Sorry dude, I got a few photoshoots then a movie part to film" Sero explained while sipping at an orange mocha.

"Then what am I going to do all day!" Denki sobbed into the male beside him.

"Film TikToks and post on Insta like normal" Mina giggled.

"I know! Mineta said he was getting a part time job for the festival, I'll join him" Denki countered with a smile.

"Denkibro, I don't get how you stand him" Eijiro stated as Mina made a disgusted expression at the mention of the grapist peer.

"Who's Mineta?" Hitoshi questioned.

" Mineta Minoru. A sleazy bastard that thinks with his balls" Katsuki replied blankly as he finished his drink. Glancing at his phone, he groaned.

"Sorry, I have to go now. See you guys later" the ash blonde stated, kissing Hitoshi's cheek before leaving the café.

Katsuki sighed in relief as he flopped onto the Hotel's bed, thankful the day was almost to an end.

"Hey, Kat. I picked up your suite like you asked" Eijiro said as he walked into the room, suites in hand.

"Thanks, Ei" Katsuki said, groaning into the blanket.

Eijiro chuckled at the sight of his friend laid splat across the bed. Hanging the suites in the cupboard, he fell back on the other, earning a grunt from the tired male.

"Get the fuck off of me you dipshit" Katsuki said, languidly hitting the other.

"Come on, we need to get ready" Eijiro chuckled, pulling the male off the bed with him before grabbing his suite and going into the bathroom.

Katsuki did not expect the battle to come afterwards.

What he did expect was the repercussions of joining the battle and having his parents go off at him for not attending the ceremony. Thankfully he made it to the night job.

The night job? Katsuki and Hitoshi having a photoshoot and interview to let the world know that they were engaged. That they were to be wed upon graduation. That they were taking upon their parents' business' when they retired. When they retired? 10 years after their graduation. Meaning they had 12 more years of following their dream before they couldn't any more.

~1102~