Epi 14

Sivaangi went up with Sam to her room. Sam tidy her bed and made lay down on the bed.

Sivaangi : Sammie, iniki inga stay pandriya?

Sam : paapa..

Sivaangi : pls..don't say no..pls..

Sam : cheri paapa..

He sat near her and caressed her head. She gets up and lay on his lap..

Sivaangi : Sam, just now someone locked the door knowing I'm inside..

Sam : paapa..do you want to speak about it now?

Sivaangi: Samiee, I heard a door opening sound. I thought it's you..

She started to shiver..

Sam : paapa, relax..you rest first...we will talk about it tomorrow..

Sivaangi : Samiee, I'm sorry da..I scolded you. I thought it's you locked the door...

She starts to weep and gets up.

Sam : paapa..

I cupped her face..

Sivaangi : Sammie..I'm sorry da..I thought it's you pranking me

Sam : paapa..I'm sorry too..I should be coming on time..its because of me..

Sivaangi : dei, don't talk like this..you can't be responsible for this da..

She hugged him and rest her face on his chest..

Sivaangi : I tried calling you so many times but there is no signal. I got so scared. I thought I will..

He placed his hands over her lips. She looks up to him. She hugged him more..

Sivaangi : then, I felt you carrying me and running towards the car..I heard your voice Samiee..

Sam : paapa..

Sivaangi : I know I'm in the safest hand and nothing will happen to me..

Sam held her hand kissed it..

Sivaangi : kai valikithu Samiee..

Sam : seri aairum paapa..

She wrapped her hands around him and he was leaning on the headboard caressing her back. She slept off like that on his chest. He too slept off.

Srinisha came in to Sivaangi's room. Saw both of them sleeping. She woke Sam up..

Sam : hey Nisha..

Nisha : dei, neega rendu perum saptingala?

Sam : paapa innum sapadala..ava maranthu sapadanum..

Nisha : cheri nee kille vaa..amma dinner ku kuptanga..

She went out.

He slowly make her sleep on the pillow..she was clutching his shirt..he tries to take but can't. He slowly pecked her cheek, she smiled on her sleep and snuggled to the pillow and let his shirt..

Sam MV : my paapa..she is mine..

He gets up and went down.

Krishna pa : Sam..vaa dinner ready aachu..Paapa toongitala?

Sam : aama pa..ava toongita..

Binni ma : Sam, nee ingathana stay pandra?

Sam : terila ma..paapa inga iruka sonna..

Srinisha: Dei, nee ingaya stay pannu..aprama night elunthirichi nee enganu keppa un paapa..

Sam : Nishaa...he smiled..

Binni ma : nee guest room le paduthuko Sam..

Binni ma serve everyone. Sam had dinner with them..

He went to the kitchen and prepare her favourite pancake and a cup of hot chocolate for her..

Binni ma : Sam, avaluku chapati eduthu po..

Sam : ma, ava sapadave maata ma..

Srinisha : ava saptutu thaan iruntha Sam..ippe nee irukala athan Madam romba chellama irukanga..

Sam : ava oru kolanthai Nisha..

Srinisha : hmm ippadiya avaluku chellam kudu da nee..

Sam smiled and went up..

She was still sleeping. He went near her and try to wake her up..she wakes up and look at him with sleepy face..

Sam : paapa..saptutu toongu da..

Sivaangi : enaku venam Sam..she whined like a baby

Sam : konjama sapdu da..vaa naa feed pandren..

Sivaangi : apa okay..

Sam : aii KD..

She laughed at him. He gave her the hot chocolate mug and started to feed her the pancake. Binni ma came in and sat beside them. Three of them talked for awhile. He gave her the medicines. Binni ma and Sam went down. She took her shower and went down. She was feeling alot better. She gets the required rest and now she is back to normal.

All of them were watching movie. Sivaangi went and hugged her appa..

Krishna pa : eppadi ma iruka?

Sivaangi : nalla iruken pa...

She leaned to him and look at Sam..

Sam texted her..

Sam : enna pakura?

Sivaangi: mele vaa..

Sam : yen?

Sivaangi : cheri varala na po..

Sam MV : yen thaana ketten..varala na po nu solra..

Sivaangi gets up and went up. He was thinking how to follow her since everyone is here..

TO BE CONTINUED...

Makkale, this week and next week the stories will be delayed to upload due to Deepavali preparations♥️💙