Epi 30

Long episode ahead..Enjoy😍

It's already morning..Sam woke up and realise that he was sleeping with Sivaangi. She was clutching his shirt and slept on his chest. He caressed her head and called Surya..

Surya : sollu macha..ippayavathu nyabagam vanthuche..

Sam : dei..enga iruka?? Priya enga?

Surya: Priya enkoodathan iruka..nethu night ungala elupa avolo try panni, give up panni, naanga innoru room le padututom..

Sam : deii, ennada solre??

Surya : hmm, vanthu kathava thore..

He made Siv sleep on the pillow and went to open the door..

Sam : hey Priya, sorry maa..Night neega call pannathe terila da..

Priya : naanga call panala Sam..

Sam : ille..ippathan Surya sonna..neega romba nerama try panninganu..

Priya : nambitiya..naanga romba late ah vanthom..Siv room le ille..so naanga angaya toogitom..avan unaku call panala Sam..

Sam : avane..iru varen..

He went and playfully punch Surya's stomach. They hit each other playfully and had fun..

Few hours later, they get ready for the competition.

They went to the hall few hours before and settled in their room

They went to the hall few hours before and settled in their room. They did their registration and get their pass and wait at the backstage..Suddenly,

Surya : Dei, macha..yaarunu paaru..

Sam : yaaru da...

Surya : anga paaru!! He point towards his left..

Pooja stood there with her gang..

Priya : ava yen inga iruka?? Intha maari competition ku vara maatale..

Sam : cheri ava etho pannitu pora..nambe avala paaka vendam..

They shared a group hug and stood there..Sivaangi held Sam's hand and pressed it..he looks at her..

Sivaangi : all the best da..